5. Jamilams

Thomas rolled his eyes as Alexander walked into class, hand in hand with John. Both had bright smiles on their faces, only making Thomas' expression sink further, a frown tugging at his lips.

"Thomas..." James poked Thomas, a concerned expression on his face. "Tommy, talk to them."

Thomas scoffed, shaking his head. "Jem, no offense, but you sound insane. Neither of them would ever like someone like me. I'd never have a shot with them," James sighed, knowing that if Thomas at least tried to act on his feelings for the two boys, he might have a chance.

"Well if you won't do it," James stood up, biting his lip as he stifled his anxiety, walking over to John and Alexander's table.

"James!" Thomas whispered, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration as James tapped Alex on the shoulder. Thomas let his head fall to the table, landing with a thump.

"Uh A-Alex, John, I w-wanted to tell you th-that my best friend l-likes you," James wasn't the best with talking to his peers, but he could see Thomas' pain and he hated it. "And h-he was too scared to tell y-you, but I w-wanted you to know," Alexander and John both took a glance at Thomas, who still had his head down on the table.

"Thanks James," John said, sharing a look with Alex before turning Thomas' way. "Thomas!" John called out, making Thomas' head dart up. He paled when his eyes met with John's. Alexander waved him over, a bright smile on his face. Thomas pointed at himself, raising an eyebrow as if to ask if they were even looking at him. John nodded, chuckling at Thomas' nervous and bashful behavior.

James smiled as he watched Thomas walk over, shy smile on his face as he sat down next to John and Alexander.

"I-I'll leave you to it," James said, returning to his own table, sitting down next to Aaron, threading their fingers together. Aaron glanced at him, smiling with the same smile he always wore around James.

"Hey baby," Aaron said, looking over to Thomas, John and Alex, who were all talking and laughing, looking happy in each other's company. "You know, I'm proud of you for doing that for him, I know you hate talking to people you don't know. I'm so proud of you babe," James blushed as Aaron pressed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I'm guessing it went well?" James nodded, grinning, resting his head on Aaron's shoulder as their teacher, Washington, walked into the classroom, taking his station at his desk.

"Definitely."

A/N: I really love burrmads y'all, I just love it so much