chapter 6: movie night

Start from the beginning

When you walk by

I try to say it

But then I freeze

And never do it

My tongue gets tight

The words can’t trade

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder

Whenever I’m near you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don’t see

Whenever you kiss him

I’m breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

He looks at you

The way that I would

Does all the things, I know that I could

If only time, could just turn back

Cause I got three little words

That I’ve always been dying to tell you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don’t see

Whenever you kiss him

I’m breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

Feel with my hands on your waist

While we dance in the moonlight

I wish it was me

That you call in your room

Cause you wanna say good night

Cause I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don’t see

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don’t see

Whenever you kiss him

I’m breaking,

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish, that was me

(A/N Nialler's thoughts while singing) I don't know why I was worried about Harry's sleep. I guess it must be a bit overwhelming to meet your sister for the first time. I suppose that's why he was joking around all day, acting goofy. to cover up the fact that he was scared. 

When I had finished the song, I rolled over in my bed, hoping that sleep would finally take me under it wing only to hear the soft mutterings from the next room, almost as if Hannah was talking to someone, but she can't be, can she? Everyone is asleep. That's when the it occurred to me. maybe she has a boyfriend? What if he sneaks into her room every night?

For some reason this thought disturbed me. I don't know why. Why should I care if she has a boyfriend? Its none of my business. I'm only here for moral support. I'm only here for moral support. I repeated this phrase to myself, trying to make myself believe this. That this is all it is: Moral support.

As I had almost convinced myself that ir was none of my business. I herd soft crying in the next room. He was making her cry? This made me really angry. In an older brother kind of way. Of course.

I've had enough of this! I'm going to see if she is okay and tell whoever he is to leave. Some of us need to sleep here.I sighed as I rolled out of my nice warm bed, only to shiver in the night time breeze. I picked my way across the room avoiding all of the crap on the floor. We need to tidy up in the morning. I walked out of the door and turned towards Hannah's, I slowly opened it, calling out that it was only me. I didn't want to walk in on god knows what. As I opened the door wider, the light from the hallway spilled in, highlighting the furniture in the room. I saw Hannah in her bed tangled int he bed sheets, she was alone. She was crying and mumbling in her sleep. She must be having a nightmare. Her mumbling was growing louder and she was whimpering n her sleep almost as if something was hurting her. I walked towards her bedside and gently shook her awake. She rolled over to fce me as her eyelids fluttered open. I could see the recognition in her eyes when she saw me. There was a mix of happiness and sadness, only the sadness dominated her impression.

"It wasn't a dream was it?" She asked tentatively. I wasn't sure what to answer, but before I had a chance too she said:

"My family are dead, that's why your here." She started to cry even more, while clutching onto her pillow. In that moment I knew she held my heart as it was breaking watching her, scared, vulnerable and upset. I eased her hand away from her pillow and traced circles on her Palm as I sat next to her on her bed  I started to sing moments softly to her. She smiled at me, her smile was filled with sadness yet happiness. I had never seen anything so beautiful before. My breath caught in my throat as I came to the end of the song.

I started to stand up not sure if she would want to be alone, with her thoughts, but she gripped onto my hand surprisingly strong for a girl. She looked into my eyes with such hope before whispering:

"stay" ever so softly. I obliged knowing I would never be able to say no to such a girl. She scooted over in her bed as I layed next to her. She rested her head on my chest as I played with her hair.

Our breathing evened and morphed into one as we fell asleep in each others arms.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks to all my readers who have read this far into my story, oit means alot :D This chappy is early to celebrate 300 readers wooo! please share this story if you like it, and give me feedback. I know i'm not the best writer but I'm only 14 and this is just because I'm boerd!! haha update might be less frequant as its the end of half term and I havve sat exams comming up :( please fan/vote.comment it means alot

xxxx