This Is The End...

!!Hey lovelies this isn't a chapter!!

 I haven't updated in long time and I don't think I ever will. I know I told some of you I'd try to write soon, and I have tried. Every time I write something I end up deleting it. I haven't watched Aphmau in a while and I feel like I mess up everything! Many of you brilliant people have told me you love this story and can't wait for the next update and I am truly sorry to all of you. I hate that I'm ending this before it has a real ending, but I just can't finish it. The next (would have been next) chapter was just never right. I felt like everything was wrong and no matter I what I changed it was still God awful. 

You are all so amazing and I thank you for the support on this story it was one of the best experiences of my life. This is and always will be my first story on Wattpad and I glad to have shared it with all of you. Each one of you motivated keep writing and try harder. Like I've said I haven't watched Aph in forever and even with all your amazing suggestions I just couldn't do it. I'm really, really, really sorry to end this now...here. I know this is and terrible spot to end and once again I'm sorry. 

So This Is The End...

Thank you all so much and for the last time in this book have an amazing day/night

AND REMEMBER

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS!!