Do I Really Like Them?

~~You fell in love with Vylad with a love potion. You're fake dating Garroth. You told Vylad you wanted to really date him he said he did too.~

-Vylad's POV-

       (Y/n) had continued to flirt with me, I didn't understand, she's not like this I don't like it. I like her, I really do, but this isn't her, what wrong? "Vylad~? Did you hear me?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts, "huh? oh sorry, what did you say?" She smiled, "I just asked what you wanted to do first tomorrow~," I couldn't help but blush, Garroth and Aaron then came back and sat down. "SO! do you have any nicknames for each other?" Mom asked the four, "Oh yes, I call him my cupcake!" Aphmau seemed way to happy, "you do?!" Zane questioned, "mhm, only because you're so sweet~" I don't understand what's going on with the girls! 

        "A-Aphmau?" Zane didn't seem to understand either, at least I'm not the only one. "We love to bake cupcakes together, I love it when he gets it on his handsome face."...WHATS GOING ON!! DID THEY PALN SOMETHING WITHOUT ME?!? "OH! SOOOOO CUTE!" Mom seemed happy with it though, so it must be a good plan. "And you two?" She looked at (y/n), "hmm, oh, uh, yeah, nicknames...his my, uh..." She tried to think of something, "HER LOVE!" I yell, "YEAH! she doesn't like sharing our nick names, I don't know why though...heh." Garroth added, "yeah, um, that's what I call him, my love~" She looked at me while saying 'my love~' I blushed. Luckily mom didn't notice.

       "What's going on?" Aaron asked, that's what all of us guys were wondering. "WE WERE JUST TALKING~" Mom sang, Aaron and Garroth nodded with awkward smiles. Aphmau ended up rambling about how much she loves Zane, which just made me even more confuzzled, what was wrong with the girls? "WE SHOULD KISS RIGHT NOW!" Aphmau said in a happy tone, "THEN AFTER WE KISS WE CAN GET MARRIED!" She added, "I have a priest on speed dial for just this!" Mom yelled pulling out her phone.

        I felt some grab onto my arm and rest their head on my shoulder, what is she doing? I wont lie to myself, I like her and I wish a could be with her, but this isn't her.  "We could get married to, y'know~" she whispered to me, I felt my face heat, even though I know this isn't her and I know something happen -just not what- I could stop my heart from fluttering. Her head jerked up and she let go of my arm, "HUH?! wh-whats going on?" Aphmau questioned as she backed away from Zane. "Where am I?" She added, "Huh, Aphmau?" Zane said, "Wh-what are we doing?" She looked worried, "y-you don't remember?...the love potion." LOVE POTION?! But that was throw away wasn't it?!

       Zane called the waiter over I looked to (y/n), "A-are you ok?" I stuttered, she looked at me, "I-I feel light headed, wh-what are we doing here, where is here?" Just like Aphmau she didn't remember a thing...that's probably best. "Oh hello how can I-" The waiter started, "I knew you looked familiar!" Zane yelled, "wh-what do you mean- Ah my mustache wh-where did it go?!" Zane looked as though he was about to kill her. "You lased her drink with the love potion! didn't you?!" Zane was yelling, Aphmau looked confuzzled as did Aaron and Garroth, (y/n) looked like she might pass-out.

       "Heheheh, oops, Michi out!" she then disappeared. "If none of you are going to tell you mother than I will, Zianna, the girls aren't-" Aphmau cut him off, "Zianna we're not-" Katelyn came out of no where. "Aphmau stop let me tell her, Zianna, your sons have been lying to you this whole time." Mom looked really sad, "wh-what how could you?" Mom wasn't happy at all.

-your POV-

       "Wh-what how could you?" Zianna asked, what was going on, I know I'm on a fake date with Garroth so his mom doesn't get sad, but after I got my drink everything went black. "Aphmau and (y/n) have other people they love," Katelyn said, I do? Aphmau started stuttering, "Wh-wh- wait Katelyn y-you know?" She asked "I've always know, and we cant hide it anymore, Zianna, Aphmau is my girlfriend," Everyone else yelled 'what?!' but I just sat there and smiled if only Katelyn seen though Aphmau the way I do.