The Knight And The Criminal

~???'s POV~

I was out shopping with Aph because she didn't want to 'adult', we went to best buy to get her laptop fixed (hopefully they actually fix it). Aph was looking around at everything and one as I held her laptop in line, their was only one person ahead of us. "Hey, hey, hey!" She tugged on my arm, "uh, yeah?" I looked down at her, "look, (Y/n)s here, too." Aph pointed by the T.Vs and sure enough their stood  a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, I looked back to Aph. "That could be anyone w-with (h/l) (h/c) hair." I state, "I know the back of my friends heads," she says like she should be proud. 

       "We'll go see her after we're done here," I simply nodded at Aphs request. We got to the desk and greeted the guy, Aph told him what was wrong. I looked back over at the girl, maybe she is (Y/n). I seen some guy bump into her, making her stumble into the T.V then fall back on her butt. I could see the T.V wiggling, about to fall after her, about to fall on her. I quickly ran over to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the T.Vs landing spot. I held her into my chest, the girl looked up at me and just as Aph had said it was (Y/n). "A-are you OK?" I ask she let out a breath that she seemed to be holding in and nodded a little. 

       "Heh, you really must be my knight in shining armor huh?" I blush lightly, "i-it is my second time s-saving you, pr-princess." My blush grows, she smiled, beautiful. "How come you always there when T.Vs decide to fall on me?" (Y/n)'s eyebrow raises, I let out a little laugh, "cause I can't let m-my princess g-get hurt." This time I see blush appear on her face, only making my face more red, if possible. "Garroth! What happened?!" I hear Aphs high-pitched voice from behind me. "(Y/N)?!? OH MY IRENE ARE YOU OK?!?" She pushes me off and helps (y/n) stand by herself. "I-I'm fine, Aph," she rubs her arm and gives a small smile to comfort Aphmau.

       "Um, miss, are you gonna pay for that?" We all look to see one of the works, (y/n)s jaw drops. "Am I what?!" She clenches her fist, "how dare you? Do you realize what could have happened? I could have been hurt, and you're asking if I'm gonna pay? Hell no I'm not gonna pay!" She yells at the man, his eyes roll, "you broke the T.V ma'am, you have to pa-" The boy was cut off by a happy energetic voice. "NOT!" The voice yelled, the man got close to (Y/n)'s face. "I, Chad G. Augistine Au'Leopold The Third, shall pay for the young lady!" He quickly moved and got in the workers face. "What's the price?!" He yelled, the man was told the price and then payed for the T.V. We all looked at each other then back to the shattered T.V, "heh, maybe a T.V insave my house isn't safe..." (Y/n) sighed, "Oh well, I still want one." 

       (Y/n) looked at me and smiled, "you have to promise to save me if that happens when I get a new T.V, OK?" I bowed, "o-of course, princess." We both laughed a little, "I guess I should go finish looking for one, huh?"  She turns away and starts to walk, she looks back at Aph and I. "See you later, my knight in shining armor, bye Aph." She waves then continues on her way, to where the other huge T.Vs are.

       "Princess? Knight in shining armor?" Aph asked, I laughed a little then turned and walk back to where we left Aphs laptop. "Hey! wait I  want an explanation on those names!" Aph says running up next me. I look at the small girl and smile, "simply that she's a Princess, and it's my job to save her." She rolls her eyes, "you might not want to call her that in front of Kawaii~Chan, she'll rip your head off." I nod a little, "I'll keep that in mind." We got back to the desk, and waited for them to tell us whats wrong with it, it would take about two days to fix. 

       "Alright let's GOOOOOOOO!" Aph said skipping out the door, I look back in the store and see (Y/n) talking to one of the workers. "Come on lover boy! I have more earns to run!" Aph says, I look back at her and start to head to my car. She didn't feel like driving today, that's the only reason I was supposed to come but I guess I also had to come to save (Y/n). We drive away to all the other places she has to go.

~~TIME SKIPPPPP!! SKIPPPPP TIME!~~

~Your POV~

       I got back home with all my food and the knowing that my T.V would come soon. No more watching everything on my laptop! YAY! I jumped onto my couch from behind and reached my arms up to stretch, "Blah," I dropped my arms back down and kicked my shoes off. I sat up and took off my coat, then laid back down, "hey." I jumped up and grabbed a candle off my coffee table to use as a weapon. 

       "ZANE?!" I yelled, a small laugh escaped his lips. "I never told you not to worry about me breaking in did I?" I rolled my eyes and put the candle down, "I didn't think you'd really break in." I sighed and shook my head, "you little criminal." I laughed, My eyes then winded as I just noticed something. "Zane?" I asked a little worried, "yeah?" He seemed confused, "wheres your mask?" 

~Zane's POV~~

~A little while before you came back~

       I finished my walk, after helping (y/n) get in her house, and started head back. As I passed (Y/n)'s house an idea popped into my head, a little scare would do her good, plus I never said I wouldn't. 

When I got into her house I sat on the couch for a while waiting, I seen her laptop and put it on my lap. I opened it up, lucky  me, no password. I looked through her browser history, on her wattpad, she really like fictional people, I went to her YouTube. Soon enough I started getting really hot, I took off my sweater and mask, and closed her laptop. I stood and stretched a little then went to her kitchen. I grabbed the cereal and had a bowl, then I heard the door open. I seen (Y/n) plop down on the couch, and take of her shoes and coat.

        "Hey." She quickly jumped up and grabbed a candle, "ZANE?!" I laughed a little at her response. "I never told you not to worry about me breaking in, did I?" She rolled her eyes and put the 'weapon' down, "I didn't think you'd really break in." She shook her head and sighed, "you little criminal." She laughed, her beautiful laugh, her eyes almost popped out of her head, "Zane?" She seemed worried, "yeah?" I asked in confusion, "wheres your mask?" I quickly cover my mouth with my hands, she then walked over to me and pulled my hands down. "heheheh, you look cute with out, I would've never guessed you had freckles."

....'CUTE?!?!'

__________________________

HEY LOVELIES I think I'm gonna post a X-mas/new years chapter tomorrow, so look forward to that! Thx for reading and I hope you have a great day/night! <3