WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

~~Katelyns POV~~

       Vylads friend had left a little while ago and I was going over the 'leave (Y/n) alone' rules with Vylad. "Rule number 1?" I asked, "stay in the basement unless needed." He stated, "rule 2?," he thought of a minute, "dont touch (y/n) or talk to her or look at her." I nodded , "HEY! Why is that a rule! What if I wanna hang out with Vylad?" (Y/n) crossed her arms I sighed, "Fine you can hang out with her if she says so, but no weird stuff, ya hear me?" I brushed a bit of blue hair out if my face. "Alright, later," I walked out the dow with one finale glance at (Y/n). She looked a little worried, or nevouse.

       I walked across the street to (Y/n)s house, when I got there I opened the door with the key shw gave me. "(Y/N) YOU'RE HOME!" A voice yelled, on the couch sat a boy, and I was about to kill him.

~~Vlyads POV~~

       "Ok time for plan 'Be a man,'" I told myself, "huh?" (Y/n) said in confusion, "n-nothing!" I panic, "ahem, nothing, just thinking about how beautiful you are." I winked, right remember what Josh said, flirt. "Wh-what?" She blushed a deep shade of red, "y-youre beautiful." I blushed slightly, 'no, stay cool! Stay cool! I can do this!'  I thought to myself, "oh, um, th-thank you, you are too...I-I mean not beautiful! pretty, er, no handsome! that's it." She laughed awkwardly, darn she's so cute, "so what do you wanna do, cutie." 'Irene what am I doing? I should stop...no! I-I have to stick to the plan.' "Heh, yeah, um, can you not call me that, I mean I know I'm cute but, um, heh."

       (Y/n) rubbed her arm, "sure...babe." I said trying another name, (Y/n) just bit her lip, "ok, well, um I'm gonna go to Katelyn's room." She said heading to the stairs, "Wait! why don't we watch a movie?" She slowly turned back to me, "uh, sure." We sat on the couch, although she didn't sit near me. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked, she looked down, "um, the nightmare before Christmas?" She suggested, "isn't that a Halloween movie?" I asked with a small laugh, "N-NO! You can watch the nightmare before Christmas anytime of the year!" She crossed her arms which made me laugh a little more.

       As we started watching it I scooted closer to her, 'the plan, the plan, deep breaths, this guys is her friend he knows her, he knows what kind of guys she likes, so just trust him.' I told myself over and over again. (Y/n) didn't seem to mind me getting closer to her, she just sat still and watched the movie. I looked over at her as she hummed along to the 'oogie booogie song', I smiled to myself, why did this girl have to move into my neighbor hood? I mean, she so pretty and sweet, and funny, and just perfect...and probable in love with someone else. One of my friends, maybe even my brothers? Who knows, well (y/n) does but that's not the point.

       I yawned a wrapped an arm around her, like Josh had told me to. (Y/n) looked at my furrowed eyebrows, "what are you doing?" She asked with a confused and slightly mad tone of voice, "nothing," I try to act cool. (Y/n) stands up, "I'm going to Katelyn's room," she walked up the stairs to Katelyn's room. 'If she walked away or gets mad that' just her being flustered' Josh's words ran though my head. "I'm and idiot. 

~~Your POV~~

       Somethings wrong with him, he normal isn't like this, is he on something? I move a stray hair aside, "something's wrong." I mumble to myself, that's not Vylad, Vylad's a nice guy, Vylad's a little weird, kind of awkward, but he's a good person. That...That wasn't him, I jump and Katelyn's bed. "UNDER THE PILLOW!" I yell remembering what she said, I slowly lifted the pillow. A Diary? no. Katelyn has a diary? no. this can't be right, she's not that type person. I opened it up, "dear stupid thing I'm writing in," I laughed, "great start." I read on and on, it wasn't anything special, no crush, no OMI HE IS SO HOWT! with the 'w', "hmmm, this is boring! I want the juicy stuff!" I sighed and closed the diary, oh well, with nothing else to do my mind wondered to Vylad. What was he doing?

      Should I be worried...OMI IS HE SICK! "VYLAD!" I yelled running down the steps, "ARE YOU SICK?!" I ask in a rushed tone, "Wh-wha? Ahem, I mean, I'm love sick for you." He did little finger guns. "Agh, never mind, you must really be sick," I sighed nd walked back to Katelyn's room, where are the other girls?  I pulled out my phone and texted Aph, 'hey, where are you?' no respond, I texted K.C the same thing, once again no respond. "What to do, what to do..." I looked around, punching bag? I grabbed Katelyn's hand glove and punched the bag, "heh, take the sucker." Little did I know the bag would swing back at me and cause me to fall on my behind. "JERK!" I yelled, "OH YOU WANNA GO!" I got up and bag swing again with less might, "OHHH GURL HOLD MY EARRINGS! IT'S GOING DOWN!" I scream.  I punched the bag again harder than before. The bag came back with full force. "AHH PEACHES IN SQUARE JARS!" I yelled as it hit me, flinging me across the room so I hit the wall.

~~Katelyn's POV~~

        "(Y/N) YOU'RE HOME!" A voice yelled, on the couch sat a boy, and I was about to kill him. Zane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO LOVELIES! HOPE YOU LIKED TO DAYS CHAPTER! HEHEHEH WHRE'S JOSH? WHAT IS ZANE DOING IN YOUR HOUSE? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ZANE? WILL KATELYN KILL HIM?...most likely. ANYWAY! have a great day/night!

AND REMEMBER

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !