I Made A Mistake

Hiya Lovelies I'm back with a real chapter this time! It might be really cringe but I'm gonna try my hardest so I hope you like it .I loved all the suggestion and will probably use most of them at one point or another. Thank you all for the wonderful suggestion they really are a big help. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~K.C's POV~~

     Aph and Kawaii~Chan had just gotten home, Katelyn~Sama texted me saying (y/n)~Senpai would be staying the night! EKKK WE CAN HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT!! Katelyn~sama never really like though at least not the makeup and gossip part. (Y/N)~SENPAI MIGHT EVEN SHIP WITH ME!!!

       Aphmau~Senpai went to her room as someone knocked on the door. Kawaii~Chan guesses she'll get it. Kawaii~Chan opened the door to revel (Y/n)~Senpai and Laurence~Kun. "What are you doing here Laurence~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked, "making sure Travis doesn't bother (Y/n) more than he must have." (Y/n)~Senpai rolled her eyes. "I told you it was my choice to go over and talk to him." Laurence~Kun crossed his arms, "and what were you talking about?" (Y/n) shook her head, "Not saying~" She sung " bye Laurence," she smiled at him he frowned and left. "Hey K.C did Katelyn tell you I'd be staying over?"  Kawaii~Chan nodded. "Kawaii~Chan was hoping we could have a girls night!"

       After (Y/n)~Senpai agreed she came inside. 'What was Laurence~Kun talking about?' Kawaii~Chan thought, 'Why was (Y/n)~Senpai talking to Travis~Kun?' 

~~Time SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!~~

 ~~Your POV~~

      K.C seems really excited about having a girls night. I told her it'd be best to stay in it was late and I feel like Kawaii~Chan would end up in some type of bad situation. Whether is was getting stuck in a tree (is the offensive to nekos?) or being in a bad BAD situation. We started with a rom-com but really it was just romance. Not really my stuff, wheres all the laughs or death? you cant have a good movie without one of those two things. K.C seemed to really like so I dealt with it, I smiled and acted like it was a great movie. It was not. At all. 1 hour and 34 minutes of my life wasted. Oh well. 

      Next was baking! K.C did most the work whenever I tried to help I messed up, that's what K.C said at least. I thought we were just supposed to read the back of the box, guess that's not how Kawaii~Chan does it though. K.C put a lot of sugar in the batter, is that okay? is that safe? she poured most the bag. I was sitting on top the counter watching her pour and pour the sugar. "Kawaii~Chan?" I asked and looked at me and smiled, "don't worry this will be enough," she said putting the bag down. I like sugar just as much as the next guy but that was way to much!

      After baking was makeup! Aph decided to join in on the fun, K.C did my makeup I did Aphs and Aph did K.C. My face was pretty pink but it wasn't bad, K.c ended with a lot of purple which looked good on her. And Aph had a sort of galaxy look, I wasn't that good at makeup but it was still good. 

Now for K.C favorite part: GOSSIP! 

      We all just kinda talked about what he heard around, apparently someone at the maid cafe started dating a customer who came by a lot. more things like that were said till Kawaii~Chan asked. "(Y/n)~Senpai why were you talking to Travis~Kun?"  I face quickly turned red as my eyes widened, "TACOS!" I shouted the first thing that came to mind. "Tacos?" Aph and K.C asked in unison, "Tacos." I nodded. "He was asking how I made them, exchanging recipes, you know taco stuff." The two girl raised their brows. "Okay but what were you really talking about?" 

       "Tacos..." I mumbled looking down, "we talked about tacos."  When I looked back up they both gave me a suspicious look. "I'm going to bed, night guys." I said getting up and leaving K.Cs room. I went through Katelyn's  clothes and found some P.Js, after changing I got into bed and slept.