mourning love

Key:

y/n = your name

l/n = last name

f/c= Favorite color

f/f= Favorite food

f/d= favorite drink

H/l= Hair length

h/c= hair color

f/a= favorite anime

~~I might add more~~

       Nicole, Katelyn and I were talking about random stuff like sports, bands, anime, and other stuff. Soon we had nothing to do and it came to the point where Nicole asked, "So you told us that you only let Travis put his arm around you but what about Zane?" She asked, Katelyn let out a low growl. "oh. uh, we both stood awkwardly till I pecked him on the cheek, and that was kind of all that really happened. It was one of the most awkward things in my life!"  They both laughed, then Katelyn said, "wait YOU kissed HIM?" I looked down, "only on the cheek, I just couldn't handle the awkwardness so my stupid mind said just 'half-a** it and kiss his cheek'. That made it even more awkward though..." They laughed again.

       We heard screams and ran downstairs to see if Aph and K.C were okay. We didn't really care about the others. "Are you ok Aph, K.C?!" All three of us yelled when we got down to them. "Yeah everyone's ok we were just watching a sca-" Laurence started, "ZIP IT WE DIDN'T ASK IF YOU WERE OK!" Katelyn yelled at him, I tried to hold in a laugh.

       "Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau-Senpai are ok, we just got scared by the movie, Will you guys stay down here with Kawaii~Chan?" She asked Katelyn and Nicole went upstairs, "I guess I'll stay down here with you K.C." I sat down by her, Travis got up and went to the kitchen. He got FOOD! he sat by me and not where he was, K.C growled at him, I just rolled my eyes.

       Soon I got to a 'really' scary part I just sat there and everyone jumped. "You're not scared?" Dante said confused. "this stuff just doesn't make me jump like other things do." I shrugged my shoulders, soon K.C jumped on me in fear. "Kawaii~Chan doesn't like this movie," she cried I pet her head, "it's ok, it all fake. You'll be fine." I soothed  her till she stopped shaking. (might as well be a Kawaii~Chan x reader)

       The movie ended and no one knew what to watch next, "hmm, OH how 'bout (f/a)?" I suggested everyone was ok with it, "Oh~ Kawaii~Chan hasn't see that!" She smiled and I smiled back. We started watching it, after about 12 episodes almost everyone was asleep. I put K.C on one of the couches with Aph and pulled a blanket over her. Zane and Garroth were on the other couch together, "Awe," I smiled at them and took a picture.

        "I see you're still up." I heard a smooth voice, I looked over to see Laurence looking at me. "You caught me," we smiled at each other, "red handed," he added. I walked over to him and sat down, "So why are you still up?" I asked, "...just can't sleep" he looked away. "Why's that?" He sighed, "don't tell anyone?" He asked me, "not a soul." I smiled poking him, "now tell me." He seemed embarrassed, "I-I'm scared." Even though he was quite I still heard him, I frowned, "oh... I know!"

       I moved his blanket and got by him then pulled the blanket over both of us. I was facing him, "now if you get scared you can hold on to me, scaredy-cat." I giggled, he blushed slightly, he then pulled me into him, "thanks."  I looked up at him, "anytime," I blushed and turned around. His arm wrapped around my waist, and his chin rested on my head. He yawned causing me to as well, My eyes got heavy. Before I was fully asleep I heard Laurence whisper, "I love you, (y/n)," I was sleepy and didn't realize I replied with, "I love you too, Scaredy-cat."

        My eyes widened, I slowly turned around to see he wasn't even half awake, but still awake he had his eyes close but he was talking. I back away slightly and stared at him holding on to his shirt, his arm hung over me(picture above). He leaned down slightly and kissed my forehead. "meep!" I whisper/squeaked. Soon enough he pulled me up to his face. We were inches apart, he placed his lips on my chin, slowly he started kissing upwards. HIS LIPS ARE ON MINE NOW!   'is this a good thing or a bad thing?!?'   After a few seconds I kissed back, he was a REALLY good kisser.

        He ended the kiss, I was a little sad...'WAIT WHY AM I SAD?!?'  Then he said something else. "You're my everything, you hold my heart, (y/n)~" I turned back around and whisper, "I'll take care of it, don't worry." I lightly shook my head,  'he's not taking to you! he asleep, he probably sees Aph or someone in his dream... but he said my name...does he see me in his dream? did he kiss me in his dream? and real life...GAH stop it! he's most likely having a nightmare if he's kissing you, Irena why am I such a baka?!' 

~~time skip~~

       I was awoken by a slight moving behind me, "huh?, mourning love." I mumbled to Laurence when I seen him getting up, he froze, "wh-what did you say?" He blushed. I widened my eyes and blushed as well, "uh, I, um, nothing" I whispered because everyone else was still asleep. "No, I told you I was scared now you tell me what you said." He stated, I blushed, " I-I said mourning..." I hid my face in the blankets, "What did you say after that, tell me the whole thing~" I looked at him flustered, "only if you'll answer one of my questions after." He nodded, "Ok, I said mourning love." I looked away from him. "heh, alright, 'love', what's your question?" 

       I got up, grabbed his hand and pulled him in the kitchen. "Last night..." I started, "what about last night?" He asked. My face was bright red, "well, you um, you said, um and you um,- never mind, it's nothing." I started walking back to the living room, but he grabbed my wrist, I looked at him.

Laurence's POV

        "Heh, alright, 'love', what's your question?" I asked smirking at her for calling me 'love'. She stood up and grabbed my hand making me blush lightly, she took us to the kitchen when we got there she let go of my hand. "Last night..." She started to say, I remembered my dream and said, "what about last night?" my face was bright red so was hers. I'm sure her face was red for other reason though. "Well, you um, you said, um and you um,- never mind, it's nothing."

        'oh no what did I say, what did I do?!?'  I panicked, I stopped her  before she went back to the living room.  "Please, tell me" My face saddened I needed to know what happened I took hold of both her hands. She took a deep breath, "you sai-" She was cut off, "Mourning, guys what are you doing in here?" Aph walked in and seen I had both of (y/n) hands, "AWE~!" She yelled, (y/n) covered her mouth "SHH! you're going to wake everyone up." (y/n) said to her.

        "b-but you guys are such a cute coup-" I stopped her, "we're not a thing!" I whisper yelled, she frowned, "but it's so cute~" (y/n) blushed.  "Well duh, anything with (y/n)'s cute but we'r-" I was cut off. "eeeek!" Aphmau quietly fangirled. "What happened?" I was confused at what she was fangirling over.  "You said, 'anything with (y/n)'s cute' eeek! that's adorable." I looked at (y/n) as if to say sorry, "it's ok."

       "Aph I'm going home, have a good day." She smiled, "uh, me too, bye Aphmau." I walked after (y/n), When were outside I said, "Ok now!, what did i do?" I walked into my house and she followed. We sat on the couch and she took a deep breath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH will Laurence find out about the kiss?

Word count: 1364