Is This A Date?

I woke up and just stared at the celling not wanting to get up, the doorbell rang, I was to lazy to walk downstairs. I opened my window and suck my head out, I seen the top of Garroth's head. "HEY!" I yelled at him, he looked up and gave a confused look, "WHY ARE YOU UP THERE?" He yelled to my, "LAZINESS!" I smiled at him, I grabbed my keys from my night stand. "COME IN" I drop my keys down so he could get in.

I seen him disappear into my house, and went to sit on my bed and wait for him to get up here. My door opened and Garroth stepped in with a smile "h-hey (y/n)," I giggled at his adorable stutter. "Hey, Garroth, so what can I do for you?" I patted a spot on my bed signaling for him to sit down, he did. "Well, I-I um, I was wondering if you w-would be free around, 11:00 p.m?" My eyes winded, "what the heck do you want to do at that time?" I asked in confusion, he smiled shyly.

"J-just a surprise..." I rolled my eyes and smiled, "I don't know Garroth, I am a busy woman." I said crossing my leg like a fancy person, we both giggled a little. "O-oh, my bad, madam," he said acting fancy as well, "I might be able to clear my schedule for you good sir." I looked away and raised my chin, "but really, what do you want to do at 11 p.m.?" I asked losing character, "I already s-said it's a s-surprised." I made a pouty face, "b-but Garroth~" I whined, he looked away from me in a flustered way.

"Hmm, ffffffiiiiinnnnee." I gave into not knowing what he had planed, he smiled. "I'll pick you up at 11." He got up and left, 'hmm what is that boy planning?' I thought falling back onto my bed. 'I should eat...I want to eat. I should get up...I don't want to get. I need to get up to get food...OR DO I!!' I rolled off my bed and rolled to my stairs. "Ok, I got thus far rolling, now for the stairs...WHAT DO I DO?!?" I looked down to my first floor and sighed. I ended up getting up and walking down, then continued to roll to my kitchen, why am I doing this I mentally asked myself.

I stood up and looked in my cupboard, I seen chips, mixes for multiple kinds of food, trail mix, and COOKIES! I grabbed the COOKIES and went to my living room where I had be leaving my laptop. I really need to get a T.V soon, oh well, I opened my laptop and went on Netflix. "Hmmm, what to watch, what to watch." I said looking at everything, "should I re-watch something or start something new?" I asked myself, soon I decided to watch The Proposal.

After watching the movie my mind went to Garroth, 'he's not going to ask me out right? Don't bee dumb, he doesn't like me like that...I think, I mean who doesn't like me like that.' I faltered myself, 'but really, it's not like that, he's just taking somewhere and 11...IS THIS A DATE!?! NO,NO,NO STOP IT ME!!, Irena what is wrong with me, he does not like me.' I scolded myself for thinking like that, what is wrong with me. 'It's not like I want him to like me like that, so why do I want this to be a date?'

I tried to stop thinking about Garroth but I couldn't. Thoughts of him, where we might be going, and why we're leaving to late raced though my head. I couldn't take it I let out a loud sigh and waited for the time to come. I soon fell asleep on my couch with an empty box of COOKIES at my side.

~~TIME SKIP~~

~GAR-GAR'S POV~

I started to walk to the door when Travis stopped me. "Hey, Garroth where you going at this time?" He asked me, I felt my face heat up, "N-NOWHERE!" I yelled nervously, "okay, and who are you taking 'nowhere'," My eyes widened. "NO ONE!," I said running out the door, "Dude!" Travis yelled then closed the door.

I went to (y/n) house and knocked on the door, no answer. I knocked again still (y/n) didn't answer, I then remembered I still had her keys (not creepy). I opened the door and walked in, I laughed at what I seen, (Y/n) was sleeping on the couch cuddling a box of COOKIES. I went over to her, "hey (y/n) time to get up." She mumbled then opened her eyes, "OH, heheh sorry, I fell asleep, obviously, heheh."

She got up, "um, give me sec okay?" She said heading to the stairs, I smiled, "o-of course." I waited for he to come down, when she finally did she was in a of with sweeter and some dark jeans, Her (h/l), (h/c) h air was brush and she left it down (If you don't have hair forget that okay :D). She smiled as she walked down, "she looks beautiful," I smiled she laughed, "'she'? I hope you mean me." I laughed nervously, "I s-said that o-out loud?" She was full out laughed, "Yes, yes you did," Her smile is amazing I was worried at first but now I think I got this!

"You look good too," I smiled, "thank you, uh, sh-shall we go?" I asked and she linked our arms together, "we shall," I walked her out the door.

~~TIMEY WIMEY TIME SKIP~~

~your POV~

Garroth ended up taking me to the middle of the woods, "How much farther?" I complained, "not to much more." He reassured me with a smile, "alright if you say so," I smiled back. We came across an old looking swing made of rope and a wood slab. "Go on I'll push you," I went over to it and sat down. "If you kept me up till sunrise for a swing I'll slap you," I told him as her began to push me. "Just wait, ok?" I rolled my eyes, "this best be good, Garroth." A wide smile spread across his face as I stared at the sight.

The sun was raising and it looked beautiful though all the trees, I sighed in awe at it. "D-do you like it?" He asked I looked down at him, "I love it, thank you for bring me here," he blushed and looked away.

Then at of nowhere I hear a loud snap...

~~~~~~~

DUN, DUN, DUN!! I hope you liked the chapter I know it might not be the best I wrote it when I was really sleepy but I wanted to get it out so here you go!

~Cartoon V. Anime