Love potion <3

(a/n) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK IM BACK!! IM BACK!!! I'm so, so, so sorry it took so long. No being able to write has been killing me. Alright back to business, because I was gone so long ( how many times will I write 'so' today?) I want to do something special!!...but I don't know what...so (using so again, Georgette. SHUT UP ME!) if you guys could give me some ideas that would be great! like a confession of love, a kiss, something, anything. I just want to make up for being gone so long. I also want to thank all of you for understanding and waiting so...THANK YOU!! <3  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Zianna had been talking ALOT and you weren't paying much attention, you were dazing off. You just thought of random shit like: food, if this all goes wrong, food, the boys and how they were doing, food, answers to questions Zianna might ask, food, Aph shaking me, food...WAIT APH?! "Huh?!" you asked in confusion, "the dresses," Aph said handing you some, the both of you walking to the dressing rooms.

       you tried on a pink one with flowers, and blue sparkly one, a yellow sundress, you finally decided on a (f/c) one that went down to your knees, it had no sleeves, at the bottom it faded into a darker shade of (f/c). Aph's dress was purple with frills and a dark purple belt, it also had those one sleeves that show your shoulder (do they have a real name?).

       "OH MY BEONCE!! YOU TWO LOOK SO PRETTY IN THOSE DRESSES!!" you two thanked the overly excited woman. "Oh I think I left my card in the store be right back!" Zianna said and run back in to the store. The two girls sighed and looked down, Aaron seen you both and walked over. "(y/n)? Aph?...Hey" The girls looked up at him and tried to smile, "HEY! Aaron!" Aph said, you just gave the fake smile and waved.

       "I'm kind of surprised to see you here at the mall," He told the girls, "same," the said in union, the both giggle a little and looked at each other then back to Aaron. "What are you doing here?" The said in union again, the just smiled this time, "I just got here, I was supposed to met Dante for some big plan, or something." Aph nodded her head you raised an eyebrow, "big plan? I WANT IN!!" You yelled excitedly with a huge smile, he laughed, "he said just me." You mad a pouty face, "fine, it's not like wanted to join you two anyway, I'm having plenty of fun with Zianna...ZIANNA!" Aph started making panicking noises as did you, Aphmau finally was able to talk normally again.

       "A-Aaron, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! I-IM HERE WITH-" The voice of Zianna cut though, "Zianna." She said your face froze, Aph liked Aaron, you thought he liked her too, Aaron really likes you, you don't know how you feel about it. "Nice to met you mister," Aph jumped, "AH! WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NINJA?!" Aph questioned, you bit my lip, with they way Aph acts around  Aaron her cover will be blown. "Uh...it Aaron," He smiled, anyone could tell he was confused at what was happening.

~~YOUR POV~~

       "Well mister Aaron its  a pleasure to met you," she smiled. "Are you friends with MY future daughters in-law here?" She asked popping out the word 'my', "future what?" He asked, "ZIANNA! uh, Aaron here is one of our really good friends, right (y/n)?" I quickly nodded to help the situation, "YEP!" 'I knew Aphmau would do something I knew it, why didn't I plan this out in my head, I went though all possible questions and scenarios! So why didn't I think of this!! What do I do!! Aph will mess this up big time I know it!! Irene Aaron why did you have to show up!!'  I started mentally flipping out.

       "We've been friends for a really long time!"  'Irene Aph what are you doing don't drag this on anymore!' I didn't know what to do. "Well Aaron I seen the way you were looking at my sweet(y/n) here, I know she's beautiful and it's hard not to stare, it's human nature, however you need to put your feelings aside she already taken by my little Gar-Gar, I'm sure you had plenty of chances to tell her-" I cut her off. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! HE WAS LOOKING AT THE DRESS!" I yelled while blushing at what she said, 'shit! I'm the one messing things up! uh...WHAT DID I JUST SAY!'