DAY OF HEARTS AND LOVE WHAT COULD GO WRONG!

Hi lovelies today's chapter is going to be a side story and not with the actually story line I hope you don't mind but because in the story X-mas wasn't long ago I feel like it'd be to soon and off putting. Any lets get on with it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOUR POV~

       I slowly got up and lazily walked to the bathroom, after taking a quick shower I headed back to my room to change. Soon enough I was ready for today, by that I mean I was in sweat pants and a hoodie, it's not like I have plans anyway so why not get comfy? I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my laptop from under my pillow, "Time to Finish Blue Exorcist!" I say happily plugging my earbuds in. After watching Blue exorcist I planned on watching Yuri on Ice (I feel bad that I still haven't seen Yuri On Ice!).  

~~TRAVIS'S POV~~

       I woke up with one thought on my mind. (Y/n)! EEEEEEK Their's no way she could possible not fall for me today I mean come on it's Valentine's day! All I need to do is come up with a plan to make her fall for me before the others do. I got this, with my charm the other guys  don't stand a chance! Ok, ok, just be cool...I DIDN'T GET HER ANYTHING!! IRENE NOOO!! EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY GOT HER CUTE LITTLE GIFTS AND I'M OVER HERE WITH NOTHING!! No, it'll be fine I'll just go get something real quick...AGH what do I get her!

~~ DANTE'S POV~~

     I was awoken by a squeal from the basement, Irene what is Travis up to now. I sigh and cheek my phone it see what time it is...Crap, it's Feb. 14th. SHIT SHIT SHIT!! I NEED TO GO TO HER HOUSE RIGHT NOW!! IRENE WHY DID I SLEEP IN!! Wait what time is it again? 7:00 a.m oh I guess I didn't sleep in to late, chill out Dante. I sigh again before getting up and putting on clothes for today, I'll go to her house soon, but I don't want to wake her so I'll just wait a while. Or maybe I'm just a little scared to go there. You can't tell anyone got it!...wait who am I talking to? 

~~LAURENCE'S POV~~

       As soon as I woke up I got dressed and sat down at my mirror, that I just have in my room. "Let's see, look good? cheek. Gift? cheek. Flowers? I'll have to pick them up. Alone time with her? no way am I gonna be able to get that, not today." I put my face in my hands, how in the world am I supposed to get her alone, I can't just give her this stuff in front of everyone else, I'd be dead if I did. If the boys don't kill me I know K.C will, I dragged my hands down and looked at myself, "just be cool and ask her to side, no one will think anything of it...I hope."

~~GARROTH'S POV~~

      I've been up all night worrying about today, what if she doesn't like, what if I don't get a moment to talk with her. What if someone, anyone, get's to her before me? I groan pull the pillow over my face. "What would she say about this? What would she tell me? 'stop worrying so much, it'll be fine'." I mimicked her voice as I tried to give myself some advise, that type of advise she'd give me. "Just clam down, I'm sure she'll make time for me today..." I groan again, who am I kidding everyone's going to be after her all day, I won't have a chance...Irene please help me.

~~VYLAD'S POV~~  

        I woke up to the girls screaming up stairs then Aph stomping down to me. "HURRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She shouts, I raise a brow, "I mean I know she's best suited for Laurence, but you can't give up!" I rub my eyes, "Aph what are you talking about?" I question, her jaw drops, "what am I talking about? Vylad what day is it?" I think for a minute, "I don't know, January 31st maybe?" He eyes widened, "NO IT'S FEBRUARY 14TH YOU DUMMY!" I jump out of bed, "AHH WHAT AM I GONNA DO!! HOW COULD I FORGET TO BUY HER SOMETHING!!...wait what did you say about Laurence?"

~~ZANE'S POV~~

       I let out a yawn as I sat on my couch eating cereal, I played an episode of My Little Horsey. Soon enough I felt my phone buzz, I cheeked it only to see a text from...Travis? 'HEY!! I NEED HELP WHAT DO I GET HER!!' I gave a questioning look to my phone, as I went to cheek the time only to see that date as well. "wait...no, he better not be talking about her," I glared at my phone before texting back. 'nothing' I stood up and put my blow away, 'good idea I should make her something instead, thx aph!'  I roll my eyes at my phone, wrong number, why does her even have my number?...SHIT I NEED TO GET HER SOMETHING TOO!!