Cake Kiss!

Aaron's POV

       I woke up to a soft snoring I looked down and seen (y/n) still curled up in a ball with her head in my chest, I smiled and rubbed her head. I moved slowly trying to get up without waking (y/n), that didn't work. "mmm *yawn*" (y/n) sat up and stretched, she moved her messy hair behind her ear. "heh, mourning." I said to her, her eyes went wide and she jumped off the bed. "uh...wh-where am I?" I looked at her a smirked, "you slept over last night." She rubbed her neck and scrunched her nose, "OH, yeah I slept over didn't I?, uh, s-sorry I should've  just went home." She looked down.   'Awe that cute she scrunches her nose when she thinks'   "It's fine, really."   

       She smiled, "well, I should go home on." She started to go to the bedroom door, I grabbed her wrist. "You can stay longer if you want." She blushed, "well um, I was gonna go home and shower, heh."   'she soo cute'   "Why not shower here?" I ask, her face goes a dark red. "um, but I don't have clothes here." She looks down, "You can use mine," I smile, she looks at me. "r-really?" I nod my head and go to my closet, I pull out some clothes. She goes to the bathroom and showers.

K.C POV

       I go over to (y/n)-Chans house to ask about her date with Aaron. *knock, knock* (y/n)-Chan didn't answer.   'Kawaii~Chan will go to Aaron-Kun's House and see if he knows where (y/n)-Chan is'   Kawaii~Chan walks over to Aaron-Kun's house *Knock, Knock* Aaron-Kun opens the door. "hey Kawaii~Chan, " Aaron-Kun says. "Hi, Aaron-Kun!, Kawaii~Chan want to know if you know where    (y/n)-Chan is?" I asked Aaron-Kun my question.

        "Uh, oh she's taking a shower," he says, I raise an eyebrow. "How does Aaron-Kun know that?" I ask. "Oh cause she's taking a shower here." He answers, "EEEEEEEEEEEEK (Y/N)-CHAN STAYED OVER FOR THE NIGHT!?!" I was so happy! (Aaron and yours ship name) is going to sail!! "Heheheh, Ok Aaron-Kun, thank you." I walk back home...yelling "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" the whole way there.

You POV    

       I finished my shower I put on Aarons shirt (that he never wears) and shorts. I look in the mirror I don't to bad. I walk at of the bathroom and see Aaron, "oh, uh, hey, how do I look?" I asked spinning around. "You look nice?" He said smiling, "hey what's that supposed to mean?" I asked looking at him shocked. "what's what supposed to mean?" He asked, "'You look nice?' You said that like it was a question."  I did a dumb voice for when I was quoting him.

       He laughed then said, "you look good." I smile "that's better," I did a sassy hair flip, I smiled and we both laughed.

Time skip

       "OK I really have to go now, bye Aaron, thanks again." I waved bye as I walked to the door. "Bye (y/n)"   Aaron washed my clothes and I changed back into them before I left. I walked to my house and went to my room. I changed into a skirt with legging and a (f/c) crop top.

       I went to Aph's house and knocked on the door, K.C opened it. "Hi (y/n)-Chan~ How was your night at Aaron-Kun's?" K.C said as I walked in. "Night?" I played dumb hoping she just slipped up and didn't really know I spent the night. "Yep Aaron-Kun Told Kawaii~Chan you slept over," She smiled really big, "W-what, when?" I asked K.C. "Well Kawaii~Chan went to your house but you weren't there so Kawaii~Chan went to Aaron-Kun's house and he said you were in the shower." K.C said, great now she knows I spent the night at the guy she ships me with's house.

       "Well, Kawaii~Chan made cake it's in the kitchen if (y/n)-Chan wants some."  I headed to the kitchen but as I walked though the opening I ran into someone. The person happened to have cake that was now all over me and my face. We both fell and they landed on me, or should I say they landed with their lips on my lips! My eyes were wide open and the person quickly got off me. (he just wanted the cake that landed on your lips. lol)

       My face was bright red but the cake covered most of that up so you couldn't tell. I seen a boy with brown hair and green eyes (and like all the other guys was really hot). "I...um, I'm sorry" He said, "uh...it's, um, it's ok." I was still shocked at what just happened.  "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK TO CUTE EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!" I heard Kawaii~Chan say.

       "K.C NO!" I yelled at her. "b-but you just KISSED!!! EEEEEEEEEKK I LOVE IT!!" I closed my eyes tight trying to forget everything that just happened. "Do NOT put it on your creepy shrine!" I heard the man yell. "b-but Vylad-Kun!! YOU KISSED HER!!" K.C whined, "that wasn't really a kiss, K.C," I said in a mad tone. "I-it wasn't?" She said sadly. "no he didn't mean to and I didn't want to, so it is NOT a kiss!"  this was getting really annoying, the whole shipping thing. K.C can ship sure but if she ships one more thing with me I'll snap.

Katelyn's POV 

       I was going downstairs when I heard (y/n) I seen her head to the kitchen the fall to the floor with Vylad on top of her...KISSING?!? I pulled out my phone and took a picture, then ran to Aph's room. "Aph guess what?" I said.

       "Hm? what's up Katelyn?" She asked me, I showed her the photo on my phone and she grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "(Y/n)!" I heard her yell I came down to her. Kawaii~Chan was in the kitchen, and said. "(y/n)-Chan ran home." She said, Aph then ran to the basement and yelled "VYLAD!!" we seen him, "h-hey Aphmau," he said Aph showed him my phone. "it's a black screen," he said to her she looked at the phone it turned off, Aphmau turned my phone back on.

       She looked at her and said, "what's the password?" I leaned over to her ear and whispered "One Direction54" Aph smiled I rolled my eyes. She unlocked it and showed Vylad the photo. "WHAT IS THIS?!" She yelled at him. "heheh, cake kisses?"

~Time skip to after Vylad explain his Cake Kisses with (y/n)~ 

I hope you enjoyed that chapter

Word count: 1080