VYLAD MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!

Hey, my lovelies! SO First off, I forgot my laptop at home which I'll be away for about week so Im writing this on my phone and there may be more spelling/grammar errors than normal. Im also sorry for the long wait but lets get on with the story!

~~KATELYN'S POV~~

       I can't believe Vylad let one of his little guy friend things into MY house and talk to MY (y/n)! I mean who does he think he is? Someone I approve of? Someone who has friends I approve of?HA! as if! Yes, I'm still counting this guy Vylad's friend because I refuse to believe (Y/n), my (Y/n) let some random man in my home. "Katelyn?" I look over at her signaling for her to continue, "can I get out of the corner now? Please?" I sigh and nod slightly, "yeah, fine, just get your cookies and come sit on the couch." Quickly (Y/n) jumps up and grabs the plate of cookies Vylads friend placed down before running away. Then she met me on the couch, "soooOooOo how's Katelyn's life been?" She asked swinging her feet around, "stressful, as always, I mean you try living with K.C and Aphmau."

       "OK!" She yelled happily, "wait, what?" I asked in confusion at what she meant by that. "YOU CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE! AND I'LL STAY HERE!" I looked at her like she was crazy, "I wasn't being serio-" She cut me off, "TO LATE! I'M STAYING HERE NOW!" I sigh once more, something was wrong with this girl, but a whole house to myself does sound nice...yeah all to myself. "Ok, sounds like a good plan," I, once again, sigh. "EEEEE! I'M GOING THOUGH ALL YOUR STUFF!!" She jumps off the couch and runs to my room, "(Y/N)!!!!!" I rub the bridge of my nose, what's wrong with her, why do I love her again? I stood up and slowly walked to my room.

       "Don't touch that," I said as she was about to open my closet, she moved over to my laptop, "or that," she runs to look under my bed, "nothing there," she started  looking in my drawer, "will you stop it?" She looked at my with puppy dog eyes. "If you want to find something look under my pillows when I'm gone." Her eyes lit up and she looked over at my pillows, "when I'm gone." I repeat, she smiles at me with a gleam in her eyes.

~~VYLAD'S POV~~   

      Josh swung his legs around as he sat on a box, "Ok, so, first off, what's you plan?" I raised a brow, "p-plan?" He laughed a little, "you do have a plan, right?" I looked away a small blush began to cover my face. "Irene it's worse than I thought," I frowned and blushed harder, "alright then, we can work with this, how about you invite her to dinner? or a scary movie, pick the right one and she'll grab right on to you." He winked, "b-but what i-if sh-she," he refused to let me finish, "no what ifs, now get up there and ask her." I looked at him with worry, "that doesn't seem like much of a plan," he rolled his eyes, "or a very good one." I added, "just ask her," I shook my head, "she'll say no, I'm not her type, she'll probably end up with one of the other guys, they all like her...and can talk to her."

       Josh just gave me a look like I was an idiot, then he smirked, "(Y/N)!! COME HERE!!" my eyes widened as I launched myself over to him a covered his mouth. But it was too late he already called her name, and her footsteps were only getting closer and closer.

~~YOUR POV~~ 

       "(Y/N)!! COME HERE!!" I heard Josh yell I looked over at Katelyn for approval, she simply nodded. I ran down the first flight of stairs then started to walk down the second. "Yo, what do you need?" When I got down there Vylad's hands were over Josh's mouth, "um, should I come back later?" I ask taking a playful step back with a small laugh, "what's going on here?" Vylad looked at me a quickly moved his hands, "uh, n-nothing!" Josh smirked, uh oh somethings up. "Vylad here wanted to ask you something," he blushed, "n-no I didn't!"

       "oooook?" I said questioningly, " oh by the way I'm staying here tonight," I said brushing off their weirdness. "Wait...heh, sorry Josh you're going to be left alone with Katelyn...hope you survive!" I yell before heading back upstairs. Katelyns gonna kill me!! Or more likely she'll kill Josh...no no no no no what do I do? I dont want anyone to die!!!...yet...

       When I got back to Katelyna room I seen she had a bag with some P.Js sticking out. "Hey Katelyn...um...heh, you see, um, about you staying at my house...um." She looked at me and raised a brow, "heh, nevermind! Just dont eat all my cookies." I say jokingly, "wait no I'm serious dont touch my cookies." I say in a less joking tone making Katelyn laugh. "Unlike someone Im not a crazy weirdo who only eats cookies." I give her look, "that doesn't change the fact that you could eat them." She shakes her head, "I promise I wont eat your cookies." She held out her pinky which I took in my own pinky. "Katelyn, pinky promises are no joke if even one of my cookies are out of place I will never trust you again." Once again Katelyn laughs, "STOP THAT!! this is for real! Cant you see how serious I am!?" I tried to look scary and serious but I think I just looked like a really cute ticked off cat.

~~VYLADS POV~~

       Great just great, (Y/n), the nicest, pretties, bestest, girl, no person on the world is staying at my house. I'll probably be in the basement the whole time though so it's not like I'll get a chance to talk to her. Wait katelyn wont be here so I wont have to stay in the basement the whole time!! But if I get to close to (Y/n) K.C will think I'm messing with her ship...then I'll be dead for sure. Maybe if I just go with Josh's plan everything will be alright...but what if its not!! What if she hates me? What if she flirts back?! NO ANIME OR MANGA HAS TOLD ME WHAT TO DO IF SENPAI NOTICES ME BACK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SooOooooOo how was today's chapter? Hopefully it was good enough, I know we don't have a lot of Vylad lovers but I dont write a lot about him so I felt kind of bad. ANYWAY! have an amazing day/night

AND REMEMBER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I LOVE YOU