Great, Two More Cute Guy!

Key:

y/n = your name

l/n = last name

f/c= Favorite color

f/f= Favorite food

f/d= favorite drink

I might add more

Your POV

       I sat in bed thinking about everything that happened, then I hared a knock on my door and got up. I walked to my door, took a deep breath, then opened it. I seen a girl with black hair and hazel eyes, she was also a little shorter than me. "Hi?" I said to her, "hey, I'm Aphmau!, I live a couple houses down." She smiled and put out her hand for me to take. I took her hand and said, "hey, I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you." I smiled back at her and put my hand back to my side.

       "Well, um, have you met anyone yet?" she asked me, I nodded my head and said. "I met, Laurence, Garroth, Travis, and um, Dante." I said looking down when I said Dante, Irene why put me in the position? "Oh, that's great!...Hey, how bout I show you around?" She seemed so happy, it's nice.

       "Sure, why the heck not," I smiled and she grabbed my wrist then ran off to a house and stopped in front of it. "This is my house! I have two roommates I want you to met!" She then ran me into the house. "KATELYN!! KAWAII~CHAN!!" I'm guessing those are the names of her roommates. Two girls then came down to us, one of them had blue hair and blue eyes, she was also very pale. The other one had pink hair and yellow eyes, she was a meif'wa.

       "Hello, Aphmau-Senpai!" The pink haired one said, "hey Aph." said the blued hair one. "Aphmau-Senpai? Whos this." The pink haired one said. "Kawaii~Chan this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Kawaii~Chan," She pointed at the pink haired one, "and this is  Katelyn," she pointed at the blue haired one.

       "Oh, Kawaii~Chan is so happy to met you, (y/n)-Chan, Dante-Kun has told Kawaii~Chan about you!" I blushed at the fact that she said DANTE talked about you. "Oh don't mind the way she talk," Katelyn said. "Oh...I think it's cute," I smiled at Kawaii~Chan. "R-really? most people think Kawaii~Chan's strange because of the way Kawaii-Chan talks." She looked down, "Really?" I asked her I thought most meif'wa's talked like that. "Well we should go met everyone else." Aphmau said, "can Kawaii~Chan come too?" Kawaii~Chan asked, "Great now I got the house to myself." Katelyn said I giggled at her as Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and I walked away.

       We walked to a house and Aph knocked on the door then turned to me. "This is Aaron's house," she turned back to the door.   'Aaron? didn't Garroth say something about him and Aph?'  "Oh is he your boyfriend?" I asked bluntly. Her face turned bright red and the door opened, "h-heh, hey Aaron." She said not answering me. Kawaii~Chan turned to me and said, "No Aphmau-Senpai isn't with Aaron-kun, but they should be." Kawaii~Chan sounded kind of sad that they weren't dating, oh well.

       "Um, Aaron this is (y/n)!" She said loudly, "hey." I said not looking at him, "hey." Wow he has a nice voice I turned away from K.C (Kawaii~Chan) and looked at him. HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON!! 0//0. He has black hair, dark eyes, a red jacket(unzipped) and did I say he has no shirt on? heh, oh and that now I have another guy to add to the hot guy list...

       "Well I have to show her around more, bye Aaron!" She ran off quickly leaving K.C, Aaron, and I there. "Heh, hey (y/n) if you want you can come over later." I smiled at him, "thanks, I might take you up on that." I then walked off with K.C to where Aph ran off to.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

       "Thanks, I might take you up on that." (Y/n)-Chan smiled at Aaron-Kun and we walked of to where Aphmau-Senpai went.  'EEEEEEEEEEK (y/n)-Chan and Aaron-Kun are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!! WAIT b-but Kawaii~Chan ships Aarmau! OH NO what will Kawaii~Chan do?!? I guess Kawaii~Chan will have to ship Aaron-kun with both of them!'  I smiled at my thought. "(y/n)-Chan?" I asked her as we walked to wherever Aphmau-Senpai was taking us. "hmm?" She said wanting to know what Kawaii~Chan wants.