I have a boyfriend!

YOUR POV~~

  I jumped up and down then started running again. "HURRY UP!! YOU'RE SO SLOW!!" I laughed and continued to run, when I stopped we were at the entrance to a carnival, Aaron chuckled, "you're such a dork." I smiled proudly, "darn right I am," I put my hands on my hips. Letting out and awkward laugh I asked, "you have money, right? Cause I didn't bring any..." He sighed and shook his head, "of course you did." I giggled, "but the amazing Aaron didn't make that mistake did he?" I smirked, he shook his head again, "no, I have money you spoiled little girl." Once again I smirked, "GOOD! now let's get al day passes!"  We went up to the stand and got our wristbands, they we're bright pink. "Looks manly on you," I nudged him, "yeah, should I wear pink more often?" I smiled with a nod, making us both laugh a little.

       "LOOK!LOOK! LET'S GO ON THAT ONE!" I yell dragging him to a ride, "the tilt-a-whirl?" I nodded happily, we showed the man our wristbands and hopped in. We went around and around, I let out a disappointed groan when it stopped. "OH! LOOK! THAT ONE NEXT!!" I yelled before we were even off the ride. Quickly we ran to the swings, I sat on the outside and Aaron sat on the swing next to me. I swung my legs waiting for everyone to get settled in, "come on hurry up," I mumbled under my breath. It started with a sudden jerk, closed my eyes and let the wind blow though my hair. The cold air gave me goosebumps, I felt a sudden warmth consume my hand, I opened my eyes and seen my hand in Aarons, I looked at his slightly red face and smiled at him.

       "dork," I mumbled, "you're the dork," he said with a small chuckle, "yep, but you're close to be a even bigger dork than me." I glance over at him, "I'd never steal your spot like that." I smiled brightly at him and chuckled, biting my lip as I looked away. " You couldn't even if you tried." He nodded, "you got me there."  the swings slowed down as they got closer to the ground, "let's go play some games! I want toys!"  I fiddled with my seatbelt, trying to undo it, Aaron laughed, I looked up at him, he was no longer in the swing, "h...how'd you get out so fast?" He smiled down at me, "do you need help, miss?" A voice behind us said, I looked back, a woman with long light brown hair and gray eyes smiled at us. "K-Karli?" I gasp and jump up, or try to, "GHA!" I  get pulled back into the seat by the seatbelt.

       "(Y/n)?!" She yelled, Aaron helped me out of my seat, and Karli yanked me into  a hug. "I missed you so much! What happened to the apartment?" I laughed, "Irene I don't think I could live there anymore." I smiled, "I missed you too, but weren't you living with mom? OH MY IRENE! whos watching her?! is she ok!" Karli laughed, "yeah, yeah, don't worry she's fine, I'm still keeping an eye over her, but I need to job to pay for us." I sighed and nodded, "right, sorry, of course youre still with her."

       "Oh! Whos this (Y

)? Got a boyfriend~" She winked playfully at me. My face went bright red, "WHA- I mean no, he's...he's my brother!" She raised a brow, "(Y/n) we're sisters, I would know if he was your brother." I blushed again, "oh right, forgot," Karli sighed, "you forgot we're siblings?".I looked down, "yesss?" I said in a questioning tone, She laughed and shook her head.."Ok well, its nice to meet you (Y/n)s boyfriend, Im her sister Karli."

       "HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND! We...were just friends." My face couldn't get any redder. "Ok sure, whatever you say." I rolled my eyes, "What was I even thinking, who'd want to date you?" I gasp, I knew she was joking but it still hurt a little. "I'll have you know I do have a boyfriend!" She giggles, "oh yeah whats his name?" With out thinking I respond with. "His names..."

~~~~~~~~~
HI LOVELIES! sorry this is short a chapter. But more importantly, who do you say your boyfriend is? Guess we'll find out next time! (karli is an oc made by xXCutie_LovegoodXx)
Have a good night/day
AND REMEMBER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU! YOURE THE BEST!