~Prologue~

It's been so long when I wrote this book . It's gonna have lots of grammar mistakes and loopholes because it was just the beginning of my writing . I left this book incomplete after chapter 26 I guess and resumed again after a long long time . So further chapters you'll see are a lot improved than the previous ones. I'm planning on rewriting this book After completion.

Intro ~~

Intro ~~

We saw each other 2 years ago along with many others on the first day of our university.

You were no different from others. I didn't know what I actually think about you because I never bother.

You were not so special for me to think anything about you.

You were exasperating.
You are exasperating.
You were full of yourself.
You are full of yourself.
You were a cheeky guy.
You are yet a damn cheeky guy.

Then when that sudden switch of emotions occur that change everything in my heart for you?

I'm still unable to find that exact moment.

Was it before summer vacations?

Or when i saw you flirting with other girls?

Or when you helped me when i had no one else around me?

I'm still guessing. But whenever it was, still the main question is WHY? ...

Hope I'll find a reason soon.

Oh I just realize, I haven't introduce myself yet.

I'm Lee Hyeri , a 20 year old girl studying Architecture in Seoul's Sungkyunkwan University. With a pair of spectacles on my face, I'm a little social and do take part in a few extra-circulars.

Although I wish to stay quiet and being in home , more accurately in my room and not going anywhere but I'm tugged between what I want and what I really should do so I do that's good for me .

And the guy I'm talking about , He's Min Yoongi , A guy who's known by everyone . Not because he's good in sports or something, this is not the case here. He's famous because he is. There is some magnet in his personality that attracts almost everyone towards him not in just a same way as I am but like friends too.

He's not a quite type egoistic guy as we usually fantasize about who attracts everyone towards him, almost unknowingly. But He's friendly. He's somewhat helping. He's good.

But he's really a big flirt.

He even doesn't leave female teachers. God! But this is the way he is!

And I like him the way he is!
And I don't know the reason . . . Yet!

u