As a young boy Jin noticed a peculiar thing if he was kind to someone his soul power would slightly become stronger. From an F rank soul to an SS Rank all he had to do was be kind. Why wouldn't he take advantage of this fact ? he wasn't just nice to the people out of the kindness of his heart but because he wanted to be stronger. That was the only reason why he became a politician. I give but I also receive generously he mused.

Knock, knock the sound at the door drew him back from his thoughts. "Enter"

"Sir your breakfast meeting will begin in two hours." the secretary bowed slightly towards him as she gave him the news.

"Mmm, is it on Violie?"

"Yes sir"

Tapping his lip he was lost in thought "Alright make sure the ship is on stand by" he excused the women and made his way towards the private room connected to his office. He leisurely took a shower and was dressed in a dark navy suit. Walking out he smiled at himself in the mirror.  He had tousled grey hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerizing  rich green with, flecks of silver framed by elegant brows. His face was strong and defined.

Rubbing his neck he turned away from his image, pressing his earring he contacted his secretary "Sicil, is the ship ready?"

"Yes sir it's waiting for you"

"Mmm"

Stepping out of the office he made his way towards the elevator giving slight nods to the employees who made eye contact with him. His secretary released some soul power to the elevator allowing them to enter.

"Has anything note worthy come up?" Jin waited for her answer as he was again lost in thought about his lover.

"There is a protest on Sector 2, they want the Phi people to be released." His lips tugged downward at the thought of those disgusting creatures. If you just viewed the way they looked you would believe they were Fae from legends beautiful and elegant but these things enjoyed mating and devouring the souls of humans. To think these people want these things released truly disgusted him. But of course he would never allow anyone to notice his disgust.

The elevator doors opened walking out he didn't notice the man seated nearest to the doors. His long legs took him closer to the man, before he could leave all he heard was. "Die you bastard!" At first Jin wanted to laugh did this man think he could kill him with a soul weapon like that? But before he could laugh. His lips quivered in shock. Why did his legs give out? Why is the floor coming so close...why? His mind fell into darkness. Till the very end he did not know how he died.

"Today is a sad day Chief Jin was assassinated by a sympathizer of the Phi Race while leaving his office building."

Several news stations released the same thing the planet was in mourning the Emperor visited his funereal mourning his loss. His lover stood to the side with dead eyes.

Opening his eyes he noticed the golden canopy, did I not die? His mind continued revolving around and around when he was pulled out of his thoughts by a loud scream.

"Your highness!"

Tilting his head Jin watched as nine women in ancient robes run towards him.

Whats going on, he was confused but he did notice an alarming fact when he sent his soul power throughout his body. He was a four year old child? His face began to darken as he didn't understand what was going on. Closing his eyes he ignored the women standing near him. Using his soul he forcefully withdrew the memory of the body of the boy he was in.

Zu Jia

The second prince of the Zu kingdom, he never enjoyed speaking and was taken for an idiot. He slowly declined from being favored to un-favored, two days ago was his youngest brothers first birthday celebration. His older brother had pulled him aside and brought him towards a small pond pushing him inside as a joke. The young four year old slowly drowned but finally he was saved by a general who was passing through. A day later the fever had taken the boys life allowing Jin to take over.  Jin truly wanted to hit someone why did he have to be brought into this world it just doesn't make sense. Sighing he withdrew his thoughts from the memories of the boy."Leave me".

He noticed the shocked look the servant girls threw at him as they withdrew. It truly is shocking since the previous body owner never spoke. But he wasn't an idiot he just didn't like to talk. His lips twitched the little boy would have most likely grew out of this strange faze if he had lived but he wasn't given that chance.

"Since my soul power is is still SS rank I wonder if I would be able to achieve an SSS rank." His lips curved up in happiness at that. Though being sent to an ancient civilization was annoying  the martial arts and powers here were truly enticing . This world also had spiritual  beast that every one was able to connect to once they were five. It was their soul power that enticed these higher beings to attach themselves to the person. Jin knew with his soul power he would find a good beast.

Closing his eyes once again he fell into a deep slumber.

A/N:

While writing this I accidentally exited out of the tab. I  swear my heart almost broke. Glad wattpad saves

Should this story continue?