Scene 20 - the scene where zombies and fan-girls fight

The group are standing behind a building.

Jamie: guys. This is it. Behind this building there’s a horde of fan-girls. Behind the other building there’s a horde of zombies. We’re going to create a massive war between the zombies and the fan-girls, to reduce their numbers, and hopefully make breaching Bieber and Minaj’s defences.

Carter: What if it doesn’t work?

Jamie: We keep going.

Patrick: What do you mean?

Jamie: We need to keep fighting the zombies and the fan-girls, until we get Nikki Minaj and Justin bieber to the zombies. Now, are we all clear on how to start the fight?

Mel: Yes.

Jamie: good. Go.

Mel and Carter run off in the direction of the fan girls, and Jamie and Patrick run off in the direction of the zombies.

Jamie: (yelling at the zombies) I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

Mel: (yelling at the fan-girls) JUSTIN BIEBER STINKS!!!!!

Patrick: I THINK NIKKI MINAJ IS HAWT!

Carter: NIKKI MINAJ IS THE WORST SINGER ON THE WORLD!

Zombie 1: Get them!

Fan-girls: Oh my gawd! How dare they! Get them!

Zombies and Fan-girls follow the group to each other, and start a war, whilst Jamie, Patrick, Carter and Mel escape.

Jamie: We did it!

Mel: They’re fighting!

Carter: awwwwwwwwww yea!

Patrick: Let’s celebrate!

Song starts playing.

Mel: Yeah...No.

Music stops abruptly.

Patrick: Okay...

Jamie: Let’s stop wasting time and go! We still need to get inside the building the fan-girls were protecting.

Group run off, avoiding the fight, before breaking into the undefended building.