Scene 2 - Chilling in Death's apartment

• Dedicated to Anyone who agrees with Death

SCENE 2

Death sitting on a couch, watching T.V. Everything dark and gloomy. Suddenly Bieber/Minaj compilation starts playing.

Death: HONEY! WHAT’S THAT RACKET?

Mrs Death: It’s the tourists, I think, dear. I rented out the yard to them.

Death: YOU RENTED OUT THE YARD??

Mrs Death: Yes, they wanted to film something. They mentioned Thriller, and I knew how much you loved that song, you even made it your new theme song, so I rented it to them.

Death: BUT MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD, AND THIS IS NOT THRILLER!

Mrs Death: Yes, but I thought they might’ve wanted to do a tribute to him or something.

Death: THIS IS HORRIBLE! THEY CALL THIS MUSIC?

Mrs Death: Oh. It is quite awful.

Death: ENOUGH! I SEND FORTH THE HOLLOW BODIES OF THE SOULS I REAP TO END THIS THAT THEY CALL MUSIC AND TO DESTROY ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE!

Mrs Death: You mean zombies, don’t you?

Death: WELL, YES, BUT I THOUGHT THE WAY I SAID IT WAS MUCH NICER...

Mrs Death: You could’ve just said zombies dear, no one would mind.

Death: FINE. (crosses arms like a grumpy child)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made Death speak in capitals, because I was inspired by Terry Pratchet, and also, my friend REALLY wanted Death to speak in capitals. Also, between my friends and I, we were thinking of making the actor who played Death as also playing Mrs Death. For comical effect.