Sameer And Niyathi

Sameer's POV

I am waiting for Niyathi out of the hospital. I badly wanted to see her. I don't know why I couldn't speak more than two words in front of her.

For the past few months, I am purposefully accompanying Swathi Bhabhi for visits to see my girl. I still remember those school days, the days we used to steal few glances at each other, the days we used to smile at each other for silly things, we used to speak very less yet our eyes had spoken much.

The time she used to stand at the school gate to watch me coming to school with Mom, She used to come home with Aditi for dance practice as they both used to learn dance at the same tutor.

Her eyes never want to miss me, my smile. Though we know we like each other a lot, something stopped us from expressing it with each other. I strongly believe that she didn't want to disappoint her parents with such issues in school, but what is stopping her now. I need to know this at any cost.

I really got worried about seeing her messing with a guy on road last time.

Who is he? Why is he forcing her? I felt bad for a second and wanted to punch him right on the face but Prateek stopped me at that time. He advised me to stay calm and enquire about him through some reliable sources.

"Sameer" I heard Swathi bhabi calling my name from behind.

I am waiting for her at the langue.

"Is everything okay?" She asked peeping into my eyes.

"Hope so!" I said faking a grin.

"What happened?" This time she seems a bit worried.

"Nothing" I smiled and nodded a bit.

"Sure" She smiled back a bit suspiciously.

"Sure, Shall we move Bhabhi? i am getting late" I asked Swathi Bhabi as don't want her to get tensed.

"Yes, but let me collect the medicines first." She said pointing at the medical store in the hospital.

"I will do it, you please wait for me at the car" I gave her keys and asked the nursed to help her.

I collected the medicines after paying the bill and was moving towards the car.

Suddenly I hear someone sobbing and begging someone on phone.

My heart just skipped a beat for a second.

"Is that Niyati?" I asked myself twice and thrice.

I started walking towards her and saw Niyati talking to someone on the phone with teary eyes.

"Why is she crying?" I felt helpless for a second. I just can't see her crying and sobbing like that.

"I am sorry!" I heard Niyati apologising someone on phone.

"I love him" I heard her repeating this sentence again and again.

My heart literally broke into pieces, She loves someone and I heard her confess it on phone. Maybe this is the reason she never entertained me, my deeds.

But still, my heart doesn't want to listen to that truth. I stood there for a few minutes, I want all this to be a lie and don't want to lose my heart as such.

"Yes, I love him...I love him..." She shouted at the other person on phone a bit vehemently and slumped there on the floor sobbing like a child.

I wanted to go to her and hug her but something is stopping me, she loves someone, someone else not me.

I heard admitting it, again and again, maybe I should leave her alone, maybe I shouldn't think about her, she has someone in her life, Maybe I should stop thinking about her. I felt gloomy all of a sudden, I was a fool, I didn't talk to her for once and started imagining things. Few tears escaped from my eyes. I wiped them off and chuckled at my half-wit.

I saw her talking to someone on phone again. I took a step ahead still my heart didn't allow me to go to her, it doesn't want to be crushed again.

Still, I can't blame her for anything, it's all my fault and my fault alone. I imagined things on my own, even without talking to her a single word. I laughed aloud this time, really I was a fool.

I walked to my car and smiled at Bhabi for a second. She looked at me, my weird face a bit strange. I smiled again to ensure her that I am okay. She smiled a bit hesitantly trying to stay calm.

I drove the car to the house without uttering a single word. I can see Bhabi watching my every moment with a Hawkeye. This time I pretended to be lost in my own thoughts.Thank God! She sensed my intention and didn't disturb me for a while.

We got down from the car and walked into Mishra's Mansion.

I composed myself and smiled at everyone.

Swathi Bhabi went to Prateek with an evident expression disappointment.

He looked at me throwing his very own smirk.

I felt like running away from here, made few hefty steps and walked into my room throwing few grins.

There ends my story, my love story. I failed miserably even before expressing my word to her. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and tried to smile a bit. I know people out there in the house wants me to happy.

How can I say them that I lost my, love?

I closed my eyes trying to invite sleep for a while.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow? I said to myself to give a small hope.

So an update after a long time.

Here starts the story of Niyati and Sameer.

Hope you will enjoy it like other stories.

Thank you.

Please do comment and vote.