Chapter-24

Krithik's Pov

"I am sorry!"I looked at my friend Prateek.He is shunning me and it's hurting me like hell.

"What yar?You can't do this to me?"I am literally begging him.

"Shut up!"He showed me door with his forefinger asking me to leave the place immediately.

"What?!"I am shocked at his reaction,looking at him jaw dropped.

"If not you I will go away"He even took two steps ahead and I caught his hand,wrist so firmly.

"What do you want?!"He asked me very harshly.

"Sorry yar!"I begged him.

"Who is thriving for your sorry?!"He became outrageous,quiet expected.

"How to tackle this guy?"I am rubbing my temple looking at his furious eyes,my gaze doesn't meet him,he is very angry with me.

"Ahh!I am sorry"I mumbled looking away from him.

He didn't say anything,he is standing there like a rock as he giving me a last chance to explain.

"Sorry yar,I didn't want to hurt you, I swear,I lost my self confidence by that incident.I was just a living corpse and I preferred to hibernate all the time as It was really a tough task for me to face all these people,Society around me.I was worried a lot.What if I loose my friend too?I have already lost my girl,What if you too misunderstand me.It will be hard for me to breathe even.So I hide it very purposefully.I know I did wrong by hiding the news ,that too with you but I was truly worried of loosing you,your friendship"I am trying hard to control my tears.

"Oh really?So is that what you understood me?my friendship?"He said twisting his lips in disappointment.

"I know you very well damn it!. I trust my friend to core ,I know his upbringing.How could he do it?He will never stoop to that level,He knows how to respect a women."He shouted top of his lungs.I felt happy and couldn't stop my tears,Happy tears.I am very fortunate to have a friend like him.

"Arey yar I am sorry!"I mumbled.He gave a sarcastic and lifeless smile.

"I trust my Krithik,He can't hide anything from me but what did you do?You just broke my trust like that?My heart?I shared all my dark secrets with you,I never thought ill about you?What if I think like this?What if you take advantage of my past and bully me?"I felt like some one stabbing my heart so deep and let a heavy sign asking him to stop.

"I know you won't do that because I know you my Krithik as person and I believe you as a friend.But what about you?You didn't trust me as a friend,I think you never gave me that place.It was my mere misconception,my biggest mistake in life"He is totally annoyed and not in a mood to listen to my words,explanation.

"Please yar,Think about me once"I am literally begging him.

"Just get out"He shouted at me not at all willing to see my bloody face.I am feeling suffocated.I don't know what will happens next?!

I know I can't give up,I have lost Avni's love and now I can't loose  my friend's trust.

I will become all alone now.I am totally exhausted by this feelings.I am dying inside.

I was almost thrown out by this guy even he is willing to do it with me so I simply walked away as I don't want this to happen as it will create more disturbance between us.

"Hey Krithik"Suddenly someone had placed their hand on my shoulder and it is none other than Swathi.

"Are you okay?You look so sad?Avni was crying all the time,I have called you twice,thrice but you haven't responded'"She said with a wan smile.

"I was ...was...busy"I stammered and about to walk away without a word.

"Krithik?Are you okay?"Swathi placed her hand on my chin lifting my head up.

"Are you crying?"She is surely shocked to see me like this.

She just hugged me very politely and patted my back."Don't worry about Avni,She will be fine.She was feeling very sorry to hurt you,This time she is soo sincere"She is trying her best to calm down my pondering mind.

"Swathi"Prateek yelled at Swathi who is hugging me.

"Prateek,Krithik?!..."She is looking at us,our faces one after the other asking us to say something.

"Just stay away from him,He is not my Krithik,not my friend."He yelled at her without her mistake.

"What?Why?"She is totally shocked to listen his words.

"I told you to come inside"He is totally shattered by my acts.I know this will happen when he comes to know about the truth.

I just did hide the things at the spur of moment but have mustered some courage to open up myself infront of him,Now I am paying for my own actions.I felt decieved my own deeds.It is his friendship?What I dread off loosing?I sighed heavily and walked away.

I reached home and started texting him a message.

"I always saw a missing brother in you Pratheek.You are more than a friend to me,My brother.I was worried and I hide the nausty thing from you,That was my worst mistake in my life.I was truly shattered as I lost my girl and I wasn't ready to loose my friend.Forgive me,Please.I amn't worthy enough to be forgivable"Tears are falling over my cheek and drifted to sleep after crying enough.

"May be I am not worthy enough to be called a friend,may be I am not a trustworthy person,So Leave this lame friend and his worthless friendship"He texted back and blocked my number.