Chapter-32

Prateek's Pov

I am twitched from sleep by the sound of calling bell.I didn't sleep last night,I was worried about her though she blamed me for something which is not my mistake at all.

I want to see her,she looks beyond broken.I never thought a day would come like this.She thought I used her as part of my mission.How sad?!I sighed and opened the door and wasn't surprised to see Krithik.

"Hey buddy!"He punched my shoulder while entering in.

"Hey"I rubbed my eyes and looked at him yawning.

"Haven't slept last night!"He sighed and dragged me to couch.

"Yes,Kinda!"I rubbed my nape and looked away trying my best not to show him my eyes,tear filled eyes.

"It was Vikrant"He mumbled.

"I know it was Vikrant,I guessed perfectly,It was him who kept that camera,We asked him to trace Ashok's movements and gather some evidences against him,So he did this.He informed Pradyumn after gathering evidences successfully but I wasn't aware of this that where he kept that spy camera,I never imagined that he kept that camera in Avni's bag.Yes!He did tell me the reason behind Ashok's revenge,fury but not this.Oh my god!Meanwhile I played a trick and changed pens while they signed the contract."I got my answer,I can't blame him indeed he saved us,our family.

"How about his mother?"Krithik asked suddenly.

"I rescued her with the help of police"I said tapping my knee.

"Nervous?!"He caught my hand.

"Ahh!"I looked away biting my lip.

"I will talk to Avni today"He said and looked at me for my answer.

I didn't say anything just gave him a wan smile.

"I just want to see her once"I mumbled.

"Just go!Talk to her,Solve the issue today itself.I know how it feels,I even know that it's hard for you to stay away from her "He patted my shoulder.

I didn't stop myself this time,What will she do?!Probably wouldn't allow me into her house,Will bang the door on my face?.!What more she can do?!Nothing!Its merely my foolishness to wait for perfect time.

I stopped my car infront of her house.I don't want to see her father anywhere.I snooped around and didn't find his Two wheeler.I am not in a mood to mess up with this man.I sighed and walked in just as it my house.

I searched for her all around and didn't find her anywhere but I heard her sobs somewhere around.I walked into her room and saw her crying there sitting in a corner hugging her legs.

My heart melted at that sight,What has she done to herself?!Messy hairs,Stained cheeks,suken eyes.I clenched my fist in anger but with whom I am angry with her?myself?my fate?I sighed and walked towards her.

"I am sorry"I caught her right palm and kissed it for a second.

"I am sorry"I looked into her eyes
She lifted her head up slowly and couldn't stop her tears.

"I am sorry.I didn't do anything Swathi.I wasn't the one who kept that camera,It was Vikrant.He told me that he collected some evidences but didn't tell me.how he collected them."I said again,I don't want to loose her,So I am ready to say those three words for thousand times even for whole life.Get the hell with my ego!What's life without loved one?!What's life without Swathi.

I too did a terrible mistake by hiding things from her.I didn't tell her anything about trapping Ashok.I didn't tell her what was I am planning with Vikrant.I hide everything from her.I hide a big truth from her that my uncle Mr.Rohith Mishra is the one who killed Avni's father in a car accident.I should have told her the truth very next second I learnt it from Vikrant but I hide it from everyone,even with Swathi.I now know why Avni accused Swathi.Oh god!How could I miss this!I bite my tongue.

"Prateek,Krithik called me and told me everything!"She hugged me and clinging her hands around my neck possesively.

"I am sorry Prateek,I am sorry,I was misleaded by her words,I shouldn't have spoken those words to you.It's in my fate I am unfit for love.It's a curse from my childhood,I kept on loosing my all beloved one's one by one.I have only one,you left in my life,I couldn't even think in dream that you deceived me.I behaved very lamely.I am sorry..."She is crying profusely.

"It's okay Princess!Don't worry.Everything will be fine.I didn't took them to my heart.I can understand that you were in some problem.I shouldn't have hidden things from you,It was my fault and I deserve those words from you"I hugged her again and cupped her cheeks smiling a bit.

"What doesn't she call me!?She accused me for helping the murderer of her dad!She called me a disloyal friend,She thinks your uncle buy me for money.She thinks I am the one who kept that camera and recorded everything.What not?She blowed me with her words.Ah!I lost my control so suddenly and spat you with my words.I realized my mistake in the very second word but you had left the place by that time."She couldn't look into my eyes.

"It's okay,Don't worry"I kissed her cheek,forehead.

"How can you Prateek?How can you forgive me?!I hurt you with my stupidity"She looked into my eyes placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I love you,You know I love your charms and flaws equally."I smiled.

"I love you too but not as much as you."She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and nuzzled her nose with mine for a second.We shared an Eskimo kiss for a second.Her breath is like a drug,intoxicating me crazily.Her lips are dragging all my attention.I looked away for a second to control my bloody hormones.

"I love you"She shared a very passionate and possesive hug.

It is very different this time,Her actions are so sensual,they are arousing my hidden thirst for her.May be because of her confession,May be because of her touch.I don't know but I know it's hard for me to control myself If she doesn't stop me now.

Her hug is so possessive still clinging her hands around my neck.She tilted her head a bit and is staring at me.

"I am fortunate to have you in my life."She gave me a peck on my lips.Oh god!She is torturing me.

"I should leave now"I am about to stood up.

"Please don't leave me Prateek,Seems you didn't forgive me!"She kept a sad face.