Chapter-27

Prateek's Pov

I looked at my wrist watch and noticed its already 8'0 clock in the morning.It was truly a tough day yesterday.Avni was admitted in hospital by Swathi I was there assisting her awaiting for my idiot friend?Should I call him a friend?I don't know!A person called Krithik.

He wad totally pissed and truly unreachable all the time.I have searched for him everywhere and found him at a bar.I just wanted to slap so hard but Who is he for me?!I gave some tip to a cab driver made arrangements that he can reach home safely.

Somehow everything got sorted out at the end of the day between those two Avni and Krithik.I am happy for them both.

But Swathi became very naughty meanwhile I am watching her new bold side,She is chirpy and a bit naughty yet I am loving it.

She is not old Swathi who cooes like a Swallow and Quivers like a Pigeon.She is damn new Swathi who pesters me with love always for some thing or other.I laughed at the thought.

Everyone is accusing me for her change.Even Krithik also did it and blamed me that I am the one who spoiled her,I heard his words at hospital,Am I a spoiler?!I think No! I am a gentleman who prefers someone witty talks that's it.

I am waiting for her at office but she is not responding to my call.I know I can't believe how my little kitten has changed into a very naughty and aggressive lionness these days.

"Hello!"She lift the phone after some thousands of calls from me.

"Hello!Who is it?"I spoke very calmly after a second.

"Hey!Buddhu"It's me I said eagerly.

"Who are you?"She said as she hasn't recognized my voice.

"Hey!?"I couldn't control my anger why is she playing this prank?Very purposefully?"I almost yelled.

"Don't you know who I am?"I became so bossy all of a sudden.

"I am here infront of your Cabin"She cut the call abruptly.

"What are you thinking about yourself?"I looked into her eyes.

"Tell me Mr.Prateek?What can I do for you?"She rose my temper to peaks.

"What's the nonsense you are talking?"I literally yelled at her forgetting about the surroundings dragging everyone's attention which made me embarrassed.

"Sir,I have brought the project work you asked me to do!"Swathi plastered a smile as if I am a boss,She is my assistant.

"I am not talking with my colleague Swathi,I am talking with my very own Swathi who loves me"I whispered in her ear plastering a plastic smile on my lips looking at everyone.

"Who is that?I don't love anyone.I am Ms.Swathi,D/o SathyaPrakash,Who works for Mishra industries,for Rohith Sir,as his PA.I don't know you personally,I know as my colleague,We both work for Mishra's industries.What else there between is us?"She is killing me literally with her behaviour and words.

"Have you gone mad?"I threw my hostile devilish smirk.

"I am not"she glanced at me with a smile,fake smile,My smirk is not working at her this time.Oh god!What's happening?!She is so strong than I thought.I cursed my skills for underestimating her power.

"Sir wants to meet you two."Suddenly someone came to my cabin and interrupted our conversation.

"Good morning sir!Swathi greeted him with a wide grin from ear to ear,Is she gone ad?and he smiled back at her and this is a wonder!

"Good morning sir!"I gave a plastic grin.

"We finalised the deal!"He looked at me with bright eyes.

"Sir?!"I asked him disbelieving his words.

"Yes!"He beamed at me again.

"But?!"I looked at Swathi who is looking at him with sharp eyes.Seems she misunderstood me that as I hide the news from her.

"It's PR Industries"He pushed a file to me in his style smiling at us.

"You haven't told me about this?!"Swathi murmured in my ear in accusing tone

"What?!"I gave a perplexed look at her as I don't know anything about the issue.I left the thing to dad but he didn't say anything till now.

"I will let you know everything if I know something,just stay calm for now"I mumbled at her as he is busy with his laptop.

"I have arranged a meeting with them evening and I want you both to come with me to attend the meeting.You have to assure them that Mr.Sourya Mishra is ready to sell his shares and show them those documents"He said happily.

"Okay sir!"I nodded.

"Yes sir!"Swathi looked at us each other one and after the other with a pale face.

We walked out of the room and I am holding the file in my hand and I hope it is dad's plan and I need to ask him once.

"Dad!"I called him quickly without any hesitation.

"Hey!at this time?"He asked me in a worried tone.

"Just wanted to ask you about those shares dad?"I hide the thing from him as I don't want  him to worry unnecessarily without any reliable information.

"I am trying hard to pool up the money dear,I will let you know once I am ready"He said with a hope,So I got the clarity it's not dad who send those,they are someone else,they wants to buy our shares.But what is bothering me is Why would they buy them for such a huge amount.Almost double the price.Why?Something is fishy?!

"What was you asking me in sir's cabin?"I asked Swathi who is looking at me with a sulky face.

"What was I asking you?I didn't ask anything."She nodded in disagreement looking away.

"Swathi,Please don't play with me"I am tensed now,I am completely clueless about what is happening around me.I know someone is learning about my every move,So they purposefully offering double the price just to grab those shares.Is that Ashok?Or some other Business rival?I looked around and saw someone snooping at us hiding behind the mirror.