Bonus chapter

Prateek's Pov

I went out for a while after the call and came back to suite.I searched for Swathi all over and didn't find her anywhere.

We need to pack the stuff as we are leaving this Country tomorrow.I didn't find her anywhere.I peeped throw my surroundings and felt something different.The suite doesn't look like the same anymore.Its smokey and the fragrance around me is kind of intoxicating.I lowered my gaze and looked at the floor a red carpet with rosepetals leading to the master bedroom.averted my gaze and saw water candles being placed on the dinning table.I smiled inwardly and was eager to meet my wife,my Swathi.

I looked around for her again and saw a shadow creeping through the window.I walked towards the balcony and saw something so beautiful which I have never seen in my life so far,my jaw slacked soon and took a second to gain control over my  agape jaw.I pressed my lips as I couldn't take my eyes from her,my very beautiful wife.

There she is my Swathi,my Wife who is standing there wearing a transparent  white saree which almost took my breath away.She looks like an angle.I clenched my fist and passed my hand through my hair tapping my leg.

Her vulpturous body is truly a heaven which is igniting my hidden desires so vehemently.She whirled around and looked at me with an everlasting smile on her lips which melted my heart instantly.Soon a smirk started playing on my lips which made her blush a bit.Sometimes eyes are enough to communicate.

I walked towards her and stood beside her placing my hands in my pockets.She didn't say anything but stood there looking into my eyes.I released one of my hand from my pocket and embraced her waist quickly.She lowered her head at my touch,placed her head on my shoulder pursing her lips.

"You told me that I don't know when to romance?"I mumbled in her ear.

"I was truly angry with you,you know why but....."She shook her head and moved a step ahead.I caught her hand and hauled her towards me.I embraced her waist quickly and I hugged her from back very firmly.

"What is all this?"I placed my head on her shoulder and asked her nuzzling my nose to her ear lobe.

"Please stop teasing me Prateek!"She giggled and I chuckled at her answer.

"I won't let you go untill and unless you tell me reason behind you act?Why did you decorate this suite?"I whispered in her ear.

"Don't you know why?"She whispered huskily in air.

"No,I want to hear it from you otherwise you will hurt me with your words"I said a bit seriously.

"Please Prateek I beg you just forget about it.I love you and I want to be yours"She blurted it out atlast.

"Really?"I turned her to my side and gave a peck on her lips.She smiled cutely.

"I want to ask you something"I lifted her head up and looked into her eyes.

"What?"She got puzzled at my question.

"Why particularly today?"I didn't leave her from my hold,my arms are still embracing her waist firmly.

"It's my .......birthday"She lifted her head slowly and said placing a peck on my cheek.

"What?"It took a second to understand what she said to me.

"Really?Stupid,You didn't tell me"I claimed her lips and gave a deep passionate kiss.

"I want to make this birthday so memorable.You know I never celebrated my birthday after my mom's death. "She hugged me tightly.

"You are a stupid"I nuzzled my nose with her nose.

"Yes I am and sorry for those words"She placed a peck on my lips.