Chapter-55

Swathi's Pov

I am tensed just a day left for our marriage.I am over whelmed with joy and happiness.But I am missing my dad to the core.I didn't hear from him from that day at mall.Where is he?He is the only one left in my family.I am missing him so badly.

I couldn't stop myself I just picked my phone and wanted to call Prateek.I am here in flat with Shreya and mom will be coming here by tomorrow morning.I checked Shreya's room and found her in deep slumber.I came out and stood at balcony as I love watching moon at nights.

Cool breeze hit my tired body trying to give some peace to my wandering thoughts.I badly want my Prateek beside me holding my hand,I miss him so badly.

I video called Prateek and he picked it for the very first call.It has been three long damn days since I saw him.We got the tender,the tender which I changed the numbers of the quote on Arjun's saying.So it prooves Arjun's intentions are so clear and harmless

Prateek went to Vizag for finalishing the deal.I am feeling so alone suddenly.I couldn't stop gazing at his cabin all the time.Office became so somber and felt gloomy.Though he is making me frequent calls but his absence is effecting me so badly.

"Hello"My voice is so shaky and I know he can sense the nervousness piled up in my stupid nerves.I couldn't open my mouth I stood there staring at him,his face on phone.

"Hey"He coughed for a second and chuckled on phone biting his lower lip and smirking.

"When did you come back?"My voice became so screechy.Is he seducing me or?Am I feeling the tension in air.I shook my head for a second and trying my best to act normal.

"Just a ten minutes before"He answered smiling widely,shook his head twice making water droplets fall on his screen.

"Just got into shower a second ago and really very tired"He winked.

"Oh,"I sighed and looked at him biting my lips and pursing them.

"You look so tensed"He smiled nervously and really looked so cute in night wear,sleeveless shirt and knee length shorts.

"Yes!And you too"I pointed at his nose and pressed his nose on my photo screen.

"Really?"He  is smiling and blushing.How cute he is?!

"Yup!"I nodded and lowered my head a bit shyly.

"Look into my eyes Swathi,Please"His voice is damn sweet and very manly.Such a great combination.It's just like an intoxicating drug.

"Yes,Prateek...."I stammered,God!What is he doing to me I too blushed like a tomato.

"Please,Look at me,my eyes"He asked pleading me with his eyes.

"Prateek"My voice is becoming screechy again.Oh god!What are you doing to me Prateek?!

"I love you"He is looking at me so seriously with wet eyes trying to smile a bit.I can't take my eyes off from him,I want give him my everything,Such a sweatheart!

"Me too!"I nodded and tears are rolling down my cheek

"Relax,Swathi"He smiled and wiped my tears on screen.I smiled rubbing my eyes.

"Do you miss your dad?"He asked me with sad face after a minute of silence.

"Yes!"I nodded and smiled shrugging my shoulders,tilting my head.

"I am sorry,"He placed his hand on screen and creased his thumb on my cheek.

"It really hurts me,I can't see you weeping,sobbing infront of me.It clenchs my heart and makes me guilty"He said looking at me pleading eyes.

"Sorry,I promise you that I won't cry for silly things"I smiled.

"That's like my girl"He sighed smilingly.

"I don't think there will be any other beautiful moment to confess my feelings to you,If not now it will be never."Prateek is looking at me eagerly waiting for my response.

"Yes"Tears brimmed in my eyes and Prateek faked anger.

"You just told me that you won't cry for silly things atleast"He smiled teasingly.

"Shut up"Prateek I lowered my head for a second and wiped a lone tear about to escape at the corner of my eye.

"You were about to say something"I sighed dreamily.

"Only if your weeping session is over"He teased me.

"Stupid"I slapped his playfully on screen.

"I love you Swathi,You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me in my life.I know god gave me a lovely family which wasn't written in my fate you are a bonus for my lifetime which I haven't expected for sure"He smiled,staring at me,my eyes for a second and continued.

"What all I can give you is a loving family and my love.I will try my best to make you smile all the time,don't get afraid of responsibilities I will be with you all the time and they are mine too. I am here to share everything with you,my heart,my soul and my body"He winked a bit mischievously.

I understood what he is saying and couldn't stop gawking and blushing at him.

"I love you Prateek,That's all I could say.I don't have words to express my feeling.I never imagined my life with someone.I never thought I would love someone and get married one day though I have a secret crush on you,I am still in a kind of trance.I am grateful to you for everything"I smiled a bit.

"Shut up"He clenched his jaw and punched on my nose on screen.

"Don't ever dare to speak words like grateful,thankful you will surely know what will be consequence"He threatened biting a piece of sandwich with seductive eyes.

"Sorry"I lowered my gaze and looked away.

"Someone is ringing the door bell"I looked at Prateek and he chuckled as if he knows who it is.

"There lies a surprise for you,go!"He smiled crazily.

"Really?"I stood up and walked towards the door and opened it hastily.

My heart thumped for a second

"How are you Swathi?"It's dad looking at me affectionately.

"Dad"I hugged him with all the hidden love for years.

"I miss you"He kissed my forehead.