Chapter-58(b)

Shreya's Pov

"Really?"Arjun asked me with teary eyes.I couldn't believe that he just threw the breathing mask away and smiling madly at me.

"Arjun!"I smiled and looked into his eyes holding his hands.

"Are you fine?"I asked him wiping those tears rolling over my cheek continuously.

"Yes"He smiled and sat on bed leaning back  bit smiling goofy.

"Why did you lie to me?"I pummeled his chest as softly as I can.

"Awch,Devil"He pretened pain.

"Is it paining?Really?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

"A bit!"He mouthed sadly.

"Sorry"I said holding my ears.

"Accepted"He patted my palm gently.

"Really?"I asked with startling eyes.Afterall who would expect that he would forgive me after all the mess I created in his life.

"Yes"A lone tear escaped from his eyes.

"Thank you"I grinned widely.

I turned around and surprised to see Bhaiyya and Bhabhi looking at us with blank faces.

I felt my head spinning for a second.I smiled at Arjun excused myself and stood from my chair slowly,walked out of that room calmly.

"What's going here Shreya.?May I know please?"Bhaiyya closed his eyes for a second and asked me sighing.

"Bhaiyya?!...."I stammered and looked at Bhaiyya trying my best to stop those bloody tears brimming in my eyes.

"Tell me what's all this Shreya?"He looked so calm yet dangerous.

"I love Arjun Bhaiyya.I love him with all my heart."I said sobbing.

"Huu...."He nodded and looked away.

"Bhaiyya please don't ignore me."I begged him.

"Who ignored whom dear?"Bhaiyya asked at me with sharp eyes and sarcasm is evident in his answer.

"It's not like that Bhaiyya"I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"He chased you,He followed you all the time you didn't say a single word to any one of us?!Ha!How could you?"He looked at me with moist eyes which stabbed my heart.

"You didn't think about us atleast once.You went out with a random guy and threw your life into a big risk.You were on death bed for two long days.Do you have any idea what we have gone through that time?What would have had happened if he hasn't saved you by that time?"He gulped and I can see few tears escaping from his eyes.He loves me a lot and always treated me like a child.I cursed my fate to see my brother like this,shedding tears for my halfwit.I closed my just to avoid his intense gaze.

"Even the worst thing to digest is that you lied to me.You lied to me about him when I asked you about that Private number.You said it was a prank call by your college friend.You lied to me several times about your secret meets.You just broke my heart dear.Its too late"Bhaiya said smiled sadly and Bhabhi is holding his wrist firmly asking him to calm down.

"Sorry Bhaiyya"I gasped trying to breathe some air as it's became difficult for me as continuous sobs are escaping from my mouth.

"And you know what is the biggest mistake committed by you?How can you be so revengeful Shreya?You told Arjun's where abouts to Ashok and his men as such?Have you ever thought
about the consequence of this?You know why I was late to Mandap on my wedding day"Bhaiyya looked at  Bhabhi  with a pale expeession and Bhabhi squeezed his shoulder asking him to stop.

I didn't understand what he asked me for a while but I know the cause for the incidents happened on the day of Bhaiyya's wedding is related to Arjun and my hasty decision of revealing Arjun's identity to Ashok's men.

"Those men who got the information from you just attacked Arjun and he was almost stabbed to death.Thank god he could call me.I saw you calling someone and telling the where abouts of Arjun a day before Wedding.How could you Shreya?!.Though I don't know what have happened between you two but what you did is not an appreciable thing Shreya?!"Bhaiyya almost warned me this time.

I ran to Bhaiyya and hugged him.He neither hug me back nor caressed my hair as he used to do always.He stood there like a rock without any expression.

"I am sorry Bhiayya.I never have any such intentions.I never wanted to hide things from you,anyone of us but the truth is I am afraid about committing it infront of you.I never tried to promulgate my love on him to anyone of us.Please forgive me I behaved as a coward,Talk to me Bhaiyya,Please"I am requesting Bhaiyya with a wan smile.

"Leave it,Chotie"Bhaiyya muttered and wiped those tears from his eyes.

Bhabhi came to me and hugged me from side.She just placed a small peck on my temple and made me sit on couch.

"I am sorry for everything.It's all my fault"We heard Arjun walking towards us falthering.

"It's none of your business Mr.Arjun.I am talking to my sister and I need answers from her.I want to listen those answers from her mouth.So you better stay away from this."Bhiayya almost threatened him.

"Bhaiyya!"I screamed in anger.

"That's great"Bhiayya chuckled.

"I am sorry.I deserve this but just please give me a chance to explain everything. Please"Arjun asked as politely as he can and Bhaiyya neither speak a single word nor deny his explanation.I couldn't control my tears.

I sat there sobbing don't know what to do.I felt a hand on my shoulder and a bit relived to see dad there.Sadly at the very next second my thoughts made me yank.I looked at dad controlling all my negative thoughts poking my mind.What if dad too hates me?What if dad too rejects me as his daughter?I swallowed a sob about to escape from my mouth.

"Don't cry"Dad cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"I am sorry Dad"I hugged Dad so firmly and he caressed my hair like he always so.I smiled with teary eyes.

He looked around and gestured at Arjun to come to him.

"Will you let us know what just happened?"He asked him a bit in authoritative voice.

What do you think abiut this chapter?

Is it okay for Prateek to be angry at Shreya?

Next chapter will be in Arjun's pov

A long chapter with detailed explanation about their love story

So Krithik got Avni back

Prateek is happily married to Swathi

Arjun will make things fall in place soon

So what will Mr.Ashok do now

What about Mr.Khadoos Rohith Mishra as all his plans got failed?!

Thank you for reading and voting

Please leave your comments too