Chapter 6- Welcome Home

People can travel around the world, meet new people, and live in new places. We can have enormous houses with everything we need. But there is a place that will never be comparing with all of that. Home is where you grow up and where you had your first memories.

-What do you want? I don't want to do anything with you - I shout and tried to close the door

- I'm not leaving until we talk... alone - Daniel said while he was stopping the door of closing

- Megan can you give us a minute, please? - I asked and she walked out of the room

- Now, what? - I asked

- Look, I really need you on this, we can rule the world together, and we going to spend time together, you and me against the world - Daniel said

- Are you trying to persuade me? - I asked

- Yeah, but I should know you wouldn't go with that - Daniel said thinking about it

- Yeah you should know that already - I said

- Listen we only have one each other, no one else love you or me - Daniel said

- I have people, just wait a minute I going to make a call - I said and went outside

I called Chester, I didn't know why, I just felt like I have to. When he answered the phone and I asked if he felt something with that kiss. He tried to be nice but I know he didn't felt the same way I did. He told he was in love with my sister, like he never fell in love before. I didn't cry but every part of my body was broke inside of me. I leaned on the wall and fell slowly on the floor. I breathed deeply and wait for a moment, then stood up and opened the door. I faced my father and told him ...

-"You only needed to say we going to rule the world" - I said smiling and got out of the room

He walked out after me and asked me what had changed my mind, but I didn't answer. I turned back at him and I asked him where we were going. We got on his car and he drove hours and hours. He stopped the car we got inside the woods. I just looked at round to see if I could figure out something, until a guy got near us. He smiled at us and Daniel knew him. He guided us to a dark hidden tunnel; he could walk without light so I guessed he was some kind of supernatural creature. He was a werewolves and he wasn't the only one. The tunnel took us to a beautiful place I recognized from before. It was a little far away, but I still could see the cottage I used to live in because I could see through the dark and far away. There was a pack of werewolves looking at me as I walk in. But they weren't aggressive to me, I think they liked me.

I looked at my phone when it vibrated, Ruby, Megan and Chester had text me to come home. But I was at home already, I didn't care who was there with me, I just cared about been in my home again.

It's seem like everything was going fine, and it was until I saw her. She had blonde and curly hair with hazel eyes, she was 16 years old and her name was Elsa. She looked like she didn't want to be there and I was right. I got closer to her and she showed me her smile. I asked her what was going through her mind, but she was scared of what I would think of her answer.

- Go on, tell me, I have been scared, too, so I get you - I said

- I don't want to be here - Elsa said

- What do you mean? - I asked

- I don't want to kill anybody, how do you think people feel if they know someone kill the ones they loved?, I'm just here because of my brother, I don't have anywhere else to be - Elsa said