Chapter 4- Be Careful Who You Trust

There are people that are capable of trust and forgive everyone. They don't see the bad in the people at all. But not everybody can be trust. If you don't want regrets don't tell your dirty secrets to anybody, don't pull all the trust in one person, because you don't know who will betrayed you. I'm not telling you that you shouldn't trust anyone but be careful who you trust on.

It was 9:30 o' clock in the morning; I went to Ruby's house to talk to her, hoping Chester didn't tell her about last night. My sister, like always, was nice to me all the time. It just comes natural, no matter what you do to make you the victim and the only good in the story, she always win that role.

She was trying to made me feel better, like nothing changed, she hugged I don't know how many times and looked at me with pity.

-"What are you doing? You know I don't like hugs or the pity that comes with your eyes" - I said -

"Sorry, I know is just found out you're ...." - Ruby said

- "A monster, but what you are talking about you are hybrid, half werewolf and half vampire"- I said

- "Yeah, but I least know what am I, I don't think you do"- Ruby said. I just smile and shake my head. I told we could meet later on the bar but I had to go by that time.

I wanted to know why Mary turned into a monster, but I didn't want to talk with Daniel about it. But if I just forgot about that and focus on be me I would have more fun. I thought about looking Ethan to spent the day with him, but that is what a couple does, I didn't want him to take it the wrong way, so I decided not call him. Instead I called Megan for a girl day.

Megan and I went to a bunch of stores. We bought some makeup, some perfume, some lingerie and clothes. She tried on every dress in the store; I always prefer jeans and shirts. But I actually tried on one dress that I felt in love with. I didn't know why I bought it because I didn't have a special event coming up; I just know that dress was calling me. After shopping we ate chocolate ice cream mix with vanilla. We went to see a movie, she wanted to see a romantic one but I preferred action movies. Then we decided to get a massage to get out of me all the stress.

For once I felt like long time ago... happy. No matter what am I, he would accept me. I was looking at the mirror of the car while I was driving to get to the bar. I didn't care what was I or what would happen because my old me would be back soon. I'm not talking about the sweet girl I used to be long time ago. I'm talking about the fun me. The one maybe you never have seen before.

He was sitting on the table with a drink on his hands. He was looking everywhere like he was searching for something or someone until he saw me. He looked at me; he smiled and walked where I was. I answered with the same smile. In the short time we had been together he knew I didn't like to talk about my life, but he looked at me so many times like he wanted to ask me something, so I just made things easy to him.

-"Ask what you want to know"- I said

- "Thanks I was dying to ask you but I know how you are..." - Ethan said

- "Just ask I don't have all day and I'm not always in a good mood" - I said