Chapter22 Do you remember? Part 1

...........................................................

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN, LYNN IS BACK, TELL A FRIEND!!!!

Hey guys!! I iz back! No, you are not dreaming! This is an update! That's right! I updated, wutttt! Are you dying of excitement?!! Well, enough blabbering, here's the chapter!!

{Kathy}

They finally let me out of the hospital a few days after I woke up.

Some how we ended up in Oklahoma! Everyone keeps trying to tell me we moved here after mom left dad for some old rich guy, but I don't believe them. Mom and Dad are in love and they would never do that to one another, right?

Well, anyways, I've been home for about an hour and Paige is downstairs talking to a bunch of guys. She said they are our friends, and that they're a greaser gang, but I don't believe that either. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd remember my friends. None of them even look familiar, so obviously I don't know them.

They keep trying to get me to remember stuff that never happened. Like, I never went to a school called "Will Rogers High" I'm only thirteen! I'm still in 8th grade! There's no way I can be in high school! They keep trying to tell me it's 2013 but I know it's still 2012, isn't it? Everyone I ask says 2013 but I think they're lying. Then again, there are no signs of lies when they say it. So could it be possible that everything my friends and family has said to me is true? Maybe it is. Maybe it has been a year since Mason attacked me and he attacked me again. Maybe that Ponyboy guy really is my boyfriend. Then again, they might just be tricking me. But they all seem too serious about it for it to be a prank. Is it all true?

{Paige}

I was downstairs talking to the gang. We were trying to figure out how we could help Kat remember everything that has happened this past year.

"Has anyone taken any videos of something that has happened after her first attack?" Ponyboy said coming out of his deep thought.

"Pony! That's a great idea! You're a genius! Dad always takes videos of us on the first day if school at the beginning of the year or when we switch schools!" Jackson yelled.

"DAD!!" We both yelled.

"Yeah?" Dad asked coming into the room.

"We need the video you took of us when we first started school here!" I yelled.

"Okay?"

Dad brought the CD with the video on it.

"Thanks dad!" I said taking the disk. I grabbed my laptop and put it in.

"Someone go get Kathy!" I said.

Frankie started walking up stairs to get her.

"I hope this works." Ponyboy said.

{Kathy}

I was sitting in my room thinking about what has happened the past few days when Frankie came into my room.

"Kathy, can you come downstairs for a minute?" She asked.

"I guess so."