Chapter5 School part1

{Kathy}

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I saw Soda in the kitchen cooking. I decided to wake the girls up. 

"Fffhbshnxfhs," that was Amanda's reaction to me shaking her. 

"Dammit girls wake up," I scream/said. 

"Well I know someone who hates being the only one awake." Sodapop said from the kitchen. 

"Shut up," I said playfully. 

I started shaking the girls again and decided that wasn't going to work so I woke Two-Bit up and asked him to help me wake the girls up. He agreed and we just either sat in them or layed across them. 

"Get off of me," Frankie screamed. 

"Not until you get up," I yelled in her ear. 

"Fine." She said annoyed. 

"Now help us get everyone else up, we start school today." I said as I layed across Amanda. 

"Get off me," Amanda groaned. 

"Under one condition." I replied. 

"What?" 

"Get up" 

"No." 

"Okay then, I'm not moving." 

Frankie was sitting on Paige's stomach and Two-Bit was laying across Jewel and Monica. 

I began moving around on Amanda's back making her mad. 

"If I promise to get up will you get off of me?" She asked. 

"Yes but you have to get up as soon as I get off you." I replied smirking. 

"Okay." She said as I got off her. She rose up like she promised and then helped Frankie with Paige while I helped Two-Bit with Monica and Jewel. I tickled Monica while Two-Bit shook Jewel. After a few minutes of trying to get them up Sodapop, Darry, Ponyboy, Johnny, and Steve dog piled on them. 

"Okay we'll get up!" They all screamed in sync. We all laughed as they angrily got up. 

We went to the kitchen to eat the food Soda made, it was delicious. 

"Thanks for letting us stay here Darry," I said putting my plate in the sink. 

"No problem." He replied also putting his plate in the sink. 

"Well we are gonna head home and take a shower and we will meet you guys back over here." I said looking at Ponyboy and Johnny. 

"Okay," Pony agreed smiling. 

We walked home and we got into our own showers and changed clothes. I wore my Betty Boop shirt that says,"Come back when you're cute" on it and my black jeans. I put on my Adidas ball shoes. I didn't wear any makeup today. I put in my gold heart earrings and left my room to meet the girls down stairs. 

"I'm surprised you ain't gettin all dolled up for Ponyboy today," Amanda said laughing. 

"Shut up," I said. "Now lets go we have to meet the boys back at the house." 

"Right," Jewel said agreeing with me. 

We headed off to the Curtis' to meet the boys. 

~~~~~Time Elapse~~~~~ 

We got to the Curtis' house and Ponyboy and Johnny were waiting outside for us. 

"Ready to go?" Johnny asked us. 

"Yep," Jewel replied and we headed off to school. 

~~~~~Time Elapse~~~~~ 

Most of the day was awesome. Me and Pony have some classes together, others I am with Amanda or Monica. It was the last class of the day and I was taking notes in my English class. Mr. Syme can talk really really fast. Pony looked over at me and laughed because he saw how mess my desk looked. "Don't laugh at me," I silently giggled.