Chapter13 Is there something going on?

{Kathy}

Me, Paige and Jack walked into the Curtis' house to see Monica and Two-Bit cuddling on the couch asleep.

"Should we wake them up?" I asked smirking.

"Ohh yeah," Paige an Jack said in unison.

We then layed on them using all our weight.

"This is so comfortable," Paige said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Very," I replied doing the same. Jackson pretended to be so comfortable that he fell asleep. His fake snoring wa hilarious.

"You're crushing us," Two-Bit said as if he couldn't breathe.

"Please get off," Monica begged.

"Promise you'll get up?" I asked.

"Yes!" They yelled in unison.

"Okay but if we get off and y'all go back to sleep we will be back," Paige said evilly.

We got off of them as Dallas, Steve and the girls walked through the door.

"What the fuck were you guys doing?" Steve asked.

"Waking these two flirts up," Paige said as Monica and Two-Bit turned red.

"Is there really something goin' on between you two?" I asked gasping dramatically.

"W-what are you talking about?" Monica asked nervously.

"OMG THERE IS! YOU TWO ARE SECRETLY DATING! WHY FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" Amanda screamed at them.

"'Cause y'all would tease us like y'all do Jewel and Soda and Amanda and Steve and Johnny and Paige and Dallas and Frankie, Kat, you'll need to do this when you and Pony start dating." Two-bit said right when Ponyboy came out of the bathroom.

"Two-Bit, you're crazy, me and Ponyboy are just friends, nothing more," I said hiding the hurt in my face at what I had just said.

"Whatever," he said smirking and putting an arm around Monica.

"So how long has this been going on?" Frankie asked.

"About, what? Six weeks?" Two-Bit asked looking at Monica.

She nodded in agreement.

{Ponyboy}

When Kathy said that me and her were just friends nothing more I felt hurt. I looked her in the eyes to see if she meant it. I think I saw a bit of hurt but I could just be imagining it.

"So how long has this been going on?" Frankie asked.

"About, what? Six weeks?" Two-Bit asked as Monica nodded.

After that everyone went silent and we watched Tv for the rest of the day while Darry, Soda and Steve were working. Amanda was feed up with waiting until six for Steve to get back and Jewel felt the same about Soda so they went to the DX plus Jewel didn't want all kinds of girls flirting with Sodapop. So she went to make them jealous.

I just really hope Kathy didn't mean what she said.