Chapter18 Please no

A/N Ooh frightening title don'tcha think? *Laughs evily*

{Kathy}

I was laying on the couch in living room the next week after Mason showed up. Everyone was busy and I was bored. me being the idiot I am decided to go for a walk knowing a serial killer is stalking me.

I took a shortcut through an alley way to get to the book store. There was a book called "Shiver" that I really wanted to read out.

I walked into the book store and began skimming the shelves for it. It seemed as though no one was here because there was no one else in the store. I felt really scared.

I finally found the book I was looking for and as I went to pull it off the shelf, someone or something was pulling on the other side.

"Excuse me, but I believe I grabbed this book first so if you could please be kind enough to release it I would be very happy," I said as nicely as I could. They didn't say anything nor did the release the book. "Hey man, I asked nicely now please let go of the fucking book!" I spat at them.

"Now now little girl, that's not very nice, and how do you think your father would feel if he heard you say words like that?" the person asked/said.

Realizing who it was I immediately released the book and shot out of the store pulling out my phone and looking behind me. Just as I texted Paige what was going on he sprinted towards me.

{Paige}

Me and Johnny were walking home from the movies when I got a text from Kat.

'DUDE YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE OLD ABANDONED CLOTHING STORE NOW!'

I didn't even bother to ask why I just sprinted off with Johnny running far behind me.

"Where are we going?" he yelled.

"Kathy said to meet her at that old abandoned clothing store!" I yelled back.

"Ya don't think Mason found her do ya?"

"Yes quite frankly I do!"

After I said that I pulled out my phone to text everyone else and told them where to meet at.

Me and Johnny were almost there when we saw Mr. Trackstar sprint over to us.

"She isn't here! And I heard a scream from over there before you guys got here!" he yelled while pointing towards the woods.

"Well we don't have time to wait on the others lets go!" I screamed. I got my phone back out as we began running and texted the others to head into the woods behind the clothing store.

{Kathy}

I had almost made it to the abandoned clothing store when Mason got right beside me. I screamed and headed off into the woods with him following closely behind.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME BITCH!" He yelled at me.

I just ignored him and pushed myself to run faster and I just kept pushing and pushing myself until my knees locked up and I fell face first on the ground.

"Hahaha, clumsy clumsy Kathy, you should have known better than to do that." he said walking over to me pulling a knife out and leaning down towards me.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD!" I heard Ponyboy yell from about 15 feet in front of us.

"Shit," Mason said under his breath. Before he got up and ran I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He had stabbed me and ran off. When Ponyboy got to me my vision had started to blur a bit. He screamed for Darry and picked me up and started running out of the woods.