Chapter3 We meet again

{Darry}

Me and the gang were playin' football when we heard two girls laughing in the distance. I turned my head to look at the girls and I knew who they were as soon as I saw them. Kathy and Paige. I helped them move their things into their house yesterday. I smiled at them and waved. Kathy smiled and waved back.

"Hey guys I know these girls, let's go say hi and you guys can introduce yourselves." I said to the guys then we began walking towards the girls.

{Ponyboy}

Darry and the rest of us guys stopped playing football to go talk to these two gorgeous girls. The shorter one was beyond beautiful, she looked to be around my age. She had brown hair and brown eyes to match. Her smile was amazing. The other girl had a dark auburn color to her hair and it was cut scene, it looked real pretty on her. She looked to be around Johnny's age. And she and him seemed to be staring deeply at each other. Guess that's what they call "love at first sight".

{Kathy}

I felt kinda nervous since Darry and his friends were walking over to us. Especially since I saw this really handsome boy. He had blonde hair with brown seeking through it, guess he has dyed it before. He had really pretty green/brown eyes. They just make you wanna melt. I felt weak in the knees when I started to look into his eyes. They had a small sparkle to them.

I tapped Paige's arm to get her attention. "Paige, if we end up walking over to their field with them you are going to have to help me walk."

"Uh yeah sure whatever," she responded subconsciously.

I rolled my eyes at her and went back to staring at the cute boy I was staring at. When I turned my head they were just like five feet away from us so I quickly cut off my gaze.

"What are you two doin' here?" Darry asked as they finally reached us.

"Swinging obviously," I replied in a smart ass tone.

"Don't get wise," Darry said in a playful tone. I couldn't help but smile and he did the same.

"It's a habit for her, you should see her when she's on her period. She gets very cranky, she yells in peoples' faces, calls people stupid and blah blah blah." Paige said causing me to blush a little.

"Remind me to stay away from you one week each month."

"Make that two, she sometimes has it twice a month, beginning and end."

"Okay enough talk of feminine stuff, I'm sure these guys don't want to hear about that," I said hoping they would change the subject.

"Oh yeah I forgot all about you guys, uhm girls, this is my gang. This is Dallas, but we call him Dally or Dal," he said pointing to a guy smoking a cigarette that looks tough, "this is my brother Sodapop," he pointed to a kinda tan guy that was movie star gorgeous and his long greasy hair was perfect, "these two are Johnny Cade and my other brother Ponyboy," he said as he pointed to the two boys me and my sister were staring at. Johnny had very tan skin and some burn marks on his face and arms, and I have already described Ponyboy. "This is Steve and Two-Bit." He pointed at a guy wearing a blue Mickey Mouse shirt with the sleeves cut off and a guy wearing a vest that says "DX" on it.

"I'm Kathy and this is my older sister Paige." I said.

"So uh, do you girls wanna join us in a game of football or do you wanna watch us?" Darry asked.

"Uhm we'll just watch for today," Paige replied.

"Oh great now we got a couple of cheerleaders to mess up our game." Dallas said in an annoyed tone.

I am so pissed right now, me, Paige and all our friends hate cheerleaders. Without thinking I stood up and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I freaking could and he fell to the ground. "Don't you EVER call us cheerleaders again." I yelled at him.

"Jesus, you got one hell of a leg there," Sodapop said in surprise,"When you get enrolled in school over here you should try out for the soccer team!"

Well I do love soccer. "I'll consider it."

We began walking over to where they were playing football and me and Paige went over to a tree and sat under it as we watched then play.

*********Game End**********

The game finally ended, and of course Darry's team won.

"Okay it's getting a little late, how about we walk you girls home?" Darry asked/said.

"Darry, we're big girls, we are perfectly capable of walking ourselves home," I replied.

"I know that but you don't wanna walk alone here, you might get jumped or something," he said still not wanting to let us go on our own.

"We can defend ourselves I mean you saw what happened when Dallas called us cheerleaders," I said glaring at Dallas.

"Yeah but still, the Socs might pull a blade on you," Sodapop said agreeing with Darry that we should let them walk us home.

"Fine you can walk us home, but just for today," Paige said.

"Okay let's go."

We talked every now and then and I found out that Ponyboy is the same age as me and that he was skipped ahead a grade. I will also be in the same school as him. We finally got to our house and said goodbye to the boys and when we walked in what we saw was unbelievable.

A/N sorry if this chapter is short, I can't really tell on an iPhone but ya know, whatevs. Now that I live across from my cousin (who has Internet) I will be able to update more and I will try to re put up my Niall Horan Fan Fiction bit first I have to get the first two to three chapter off of my moms laptop before I can restart it but ya know, that will take a little bit since she has to get it connected to my cousins network Internet thingy, and considering she like never really let's me on it that much it will take a while so yeah just expect more updates and be expecting my Niall fan fic but not real soon so yeah I love all of you who reads my stories and follows me, tell your fellow Wattpad friends about my stories and make sure to tell them to become a follower. And if it ever takes me a while to update its because I am on YouTube trying to find inspiration for my stories so yeah love you guys :-)