Chapter20 Your back!

{Ponyboy}

The doc's said she was in a coma, but that was a month ago and she still hasn't woken up. Everyone gave up on her, except me. I still stay here with her day and night, she isn't gone, no, not yet. I know it. for the past three weeks the doc's been wantin' to pull the plug, but I won't let them, I won't let them take her away from me, I've waited so long for her and I won't let her just vanish! I can't lose her, I just can't.

"Sir, we cannot keep her here, she isn't going to wake up. She's gone, I'm sorry sir." The nurse said as she walked into the room.

"No, she's not, she is not gone I know it, I have waited so long for her and once I get her you try to take her away from me? No, I won't let you do that," I said infuriated.

"Sir we've done all we can, she's not coming back."

"SHUT UP! SHE IS STILL HERE! SHE ISN'T DEAD STOP TRYING TO TAKE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!" I cried making the nurse jump from my sudden outburst.

She left the room quickly after that. I went to the bathroom that's in the room. I began to cry, I punched the wall several times and slid down against it to the floor. I started to hear rapid beeping coming from outside the door and then footsteps. I quickly opened the door to see what was happening. Kathy's bed was surrounded by nurses and doctors and I couldn't see her.

"What's going on? What's wro-" I started but was cut off by a nurse.

"Sir, you really shouldn't be in here right now," she said.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong with my girlfriend," I said back to her.

"She is having a ceasure in her coma."

I froze. I knew she wasn't dead, but wait, what if this kills her?

"Sir, please exit the room, you can't be in here." She said trying to be calm.

I obeyed her and left the room. I went outside to call the others and tell them.

"Yes Ponyboy?" Darry asked annoyed.

"She's alive! She is trying to have a ceasure in her coma right now! I told you guys she wasn't dead!" I yelled into the phone.

"We'll be right there!" He said quickly before hanging up.

I ran back to her room and she was awake sitting up on her bed.

I went to walk in when a doctor stopped me.

"Sir, your girlfriend has amnesia."

A/N
Hello pretties! My friend Jonathan Slone says hi, he thought I was texting someone on my phone but I was really updating, and he said,"Who are you texting. Well whoever it is tell them I said hi." And when I told him that I was adding on to my story he said to tell it he said hi but I'm telling you all instead so yeah... Don't even ask he is weird like me lol. Anyways I hope you all like the chapter sorry it took so long to write it I wanted it to be perfect.