Chapter14 Rumble in a week.

{Kathy}

Me and the gang were walking down the street to the Dingo when we ran into Tim Shepard.

"Hey Tim, what's goin' on?" Dal asked letting to of Frankie's hand to go talk to Tim.

"Nothin' man, did y'all here about that rumble?"

"No, when is it?" Darry asked.

"Next week in the lot, one of our guys slept with a Brumly Boy's chick and they found out and got pissed so they decided to have a rumble."

"Kathy, Paige, you and your friends stay outta the rumble, y'all got enough on ya minds," Darry said as if he was our father.

"No way man, I'm fightin' whether you like it or not," Paige argued.

"No," he said.

"Darry, you're our friend, not our dad," Frankie said sweetly.

"Yeah, you have no control over us girls," Jewel screamed as they began running around screaming. I just stood there face palming them.

"What's the matter with you?" Pony asked for only me to hear.

"Nothin' just can't believe those are my friends," I laughed. "Also I might not fight in the rumble."

"What? Why?" He asked shocked.

"The whole Mason thing has me a bit worked up," I said frowning.

"Oh, well maybe you'll end up changing your mind," he said patting me on the back like a friend would. Ugh, I may have made him believe that we're only friends and that I want nothing more. Damnit.