Chapter1 Moving

{Kathy}

Hey! My name's Kathy Sexton. I have a little brother named Jackson but everyone calls him Jack. I also have a sister named Paige. Us and our dad, Adam, are moving to Tulsa Oklahoma to get away from our gold digger mom, and to hide me from Mason. But I don't wanna talk about him. I hope I never see him again and I can't wait to see what Tulsa has in store for us and yeah I'm upset about leaving my friends, but it's going to get better. I hope.

{Paige}

Hi. My name is Paige Sexton. I have a little brother and a little sister. My brother's name is Jackson. People call him Jack sometimes though. My sister's name is Kathy but I call her Kat sometimes. We moved to get away from our mom, she's a whore, and also to hide Kat from Mason, the guy who tried to kill her last year. When she finally got to return to school she was shaky and whenever someone would touch her she'd jump, she couldn't trust anyone for a while. We started thinking that Mason was going to bust out of jail because of what we saw about him on the news. That's why we are hiding her from him. If he ever comes near her again I swear I will hurt him so bad that he will be in the hospital for six months.

{Jackson}

Hello! My name is Jackson, my friends and family call me Jack. I have two older sisters, Paige and Kathy. We needed to get away from our mom and to hide Kathy from a murderer, so we moved to Tulsa. I hope I can make new friends fast, and I hope they end up being friends with my sisters so we can hang out all the time, I love my sisters to death but I won't tell anyone that.

{Kathy}

We arrived at our new house in Tulsa at about 6:00p.m. We had to start taking in all of our furniture and stuff, lord help us. After about five minutes of me trying to move my dresser I gave up. A tall muscular man walked over to me and asked if I needed help.

"I'm sure she can move it on her own," my dad said. Someone's a little stubborn.

"I'd appreciate some help," I said glaring at my dad. He just rolled his eyes and picked up the couch and went inside. "Don't mind my dad he's a little stubborn and angry at the moment," I told the guy as we picked up my dresser.

"Okay, so, uh what brings you to Tulsa?"

"Oh, uh just trying to uh, get away from my mom, my parents got a divorce because my mom met this old guy and he was rich so she left my dad for him." I said stuttering at first. I do NOT want to talk about Mason, not until I get to know this guy and when the time feels right.

"Oh, what's your name?" He asked.

"Kathy, and you?"

"Darry, I live just a few houses down, if you ever need a place to bum at the door's always open." He said happily.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

We finally finished packing in all of our furniture when it got dark out, I'm happy Darry was there to help us or we'd have been out there all night trying to move our stuff inside. He also helped us put our beds together too.

I was in my room with all of my boxes, they all say "fragile" on them but they aren't really all fragile. My friend Frankie told me that if you write "fragile" on all of your boxes then people will be more careful with them. Just thinking about my friends makes me wanna cry, I miss them so much. Me and my sister were always friends with the same people so that it would be impossible for me and her to fight all the time and act as though we hate each other because we thought about this one girl, she had a little sister and they fought everyday. One day the girl's sister got so fed up with it so she locked herself in her room and shot herself. After me and Paige heard about that we stopped fighting because we didn't want that to happen to us, so now we always try to be friends with the same people.

I snapped out of my daze and began unpacking. All my things held so many memories. I picked up one of the pictures I took with my BFF Amanda. God I miss her so much. As I looked through all of my pictures I began crying. I miss my friends SOOOO much, I miss Amanda, Frankie, Jewel, Monica, Christian, Dillon, Chris, Dalton, Haley, Leslie, all of them. I sucked it up and wiped my eyes and moved onto the next box.

It was filled with clothes, I sighed and began taking them out and filling my dresser up with them. When I had no more room I moved onto the closet. I didn't get done unpacking before I passed out in the middle of the floor. I was exhausted. I can finish whenever I wake up.

A/N Sorry For The Short Chapter And Sorry For Not Posting It Sooner, I Was Too Busy On Youtube Plus I Was Having Typing Troubles, The Way You See Me Typing In A/N's Is How I Always Type, And Where I Am So Used To It, I Started Typing Like That In This Chapter And I'd Get Frustrated And Delete Everything I Wrote And Go Back And Make It The Way It Is Now. Sorry Again For The Chapter Being Short, I Promise I Will TRY To Make Them Longer.