Chapter2 A Walk In The Park..

{Paige}

I woke up to find Jackson in my room messing with my stuff.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" I screamed at him. He's most likely trying to pull a prank on me. He always does this to me and Kathy.

"Uh.. Nothing," he replied startled.

"What's behind your back?"

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked nervously.

"Show me you're hands." I demanded.

He pulled his right hand out in front of him and opened it,"See, nothing in my hand."

"What about the other one?"

"There's nothing in it."

"Then why won't you show me that it's empty also?" I asked knowing he couldn't lie his way out of that.

He wouldn't answer so I walked over to him and grabbed his thing of slime or whatever you want to call it.

"What did you plan on doing with this?"

"I was going to switch your hand lotion for that slimy gooey stuff," he replied in a dissapointed voice.

"Get out of my room." I demanded.

"Okay okay I'll leave," he said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Good choice," I replied with a smirk.

"But before I go can I have my goo back?"

"No, because you will just try the same prank on Kathy." I argued.

{Kathy}

I was awoken by my brother and sister arguing. A lovely way to wake up isn't it? Well I decided to go down and fix some breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes for everyone.

"Smells good Kath," my father said as he entered the kitchen.

"Well I do try to make edible food for everyone," I replied.

I took a pancake and some syrup over to my dad.

"Wow, this is delicious!" My dad said surprised.

"Thanks, I used grandma's recipe," I replied happy that my cooking is good.

~~~~~5mins later~~~~~

"Well I gotta go find a job, I'll see you later pumpkin," dad said as he kissed my head and left.

"Okay, bye see you later," I said. Just then Paige came down. "Breakfast is on the table".

"I'm not hungry, but thanks anyways," she said as she sat down.

"What did Jack do now," I asked.

"He made me lose my appetite, don't ask how cause you do NOT want to know."

"Okay, wanna go for a walk in the park?" I asked so she could work up some hunger.

"Sure, wait do you even know where the park is?" She asked a little unsure.

"I'm sure we can find it," I replied reassuring her.

We finally found the park and right away found a swing set. Our automatic reactions were to run to them. When we got to the swings we saw some guys playing football.

"I bet if Taylor was here she would ask if she could play with them and when they rejected her she'd tackle them to the ground," I said. And it's the truth too. Taylor loves to play football, I think she even told me that when her family plays dodgeball they play with tires. After I said that we just burst out laughing, I guess we laughed louder than we thought because the boys looked over at us.

One of them looked like that strong guy I met yesterday, Darry. Just then he waved at us. I put on an awkward smile and waved back. Then they started walking over to us..