Not a chapter

Hey guys, this is me telling you something about the story. As you may already know I have put today's technology in this story. The only reason is because I am making my story take place in 2013 instead of the '80's. which was actually the time period "The Outsiders" movie was released. It came out in theaters 1983, but enough about history. There will be Internet, IPhones, IPods, computers, Wii's, today's music, and things like that. Also, my friend Paige, or as some of you may know her, Ninjainyoface, does this as well in her Johnny Cade story, and if you are reading this, then I want you to check out her story, the other one on her profile is really good as well but she is not the author of it, our friend Amanda is but she couldn't put it on Wattpad because she was on a uhm blackberry I think and it won't let her create stories though it did let her make an account an she couldn't get on the Internet and make it because 1.) She doesn't have a computer and 2.) She doesn't have Internet. Bit sadly, she has stopped sending Paige updates on Facebook because well, she is stopping that story. But uhm yeah, I made this thing so y'all wouldn't be confused about all the technology and stuff. I love you sexy hoe's and keep reading. BYEEEEE!

P.S. I don't really think y'all are hoe's it's just I need to call my fans something, so from this day forward I will call you my sexy hoe's. Love you!!-Holly