Chapter10 I hope he doesn't find me

{Kathy}

It has been a week since Sodapop and Jewel has started dating and they are just so cute together. Three days after they got together we all walked in on Frankie and Dally's heated make out session. Now they make sure that NO ONE is around when they are alone because they got embarrassed when we walked into the Curtis' living room to see, well, y'all may not wanna here the details. Anyways we were all in the Curtis house watching the news except for Darry who refuses to take a day off from work. Ever since my little freak out the guys agreed that everyday when the news starts we take it off of Mickey Mouse to see if there's anything about Mason going on. Two-Bit hesitated for a little bit then finally agreed. They were talking about a prison escape when we turned it on. We had no idea who they were talking about until they showed the picture.

"Mason Mitchell has escaped from prison late last night and left a note saying that he is still after a Kathy Sexton and won't stop until he has finally gotten her. The police has been hunting all over for him every where but has failed to find him. But don't worry Kathy I'm sure they will find him soon. In other news..." I turned off the Tv because I had heard enough. My eyes were wide as I looked to the ground.

"Don't worry Kat, I'm sure they'll get him soon," Soda said trying to cheer me up.

I just stayed silent, which was best since I'd have a panic attack.

"Kit Kat are you okay?" Paige asked. I looked up an she could see the terror in my eyes. "Look, it's going to be okay, we moved so now he doesn't know where we are so there is no way he is going to get you." She said reassuringly.

I gave her a weak smile and looked back down.

"Listen, we are not gonna let anything happen to you, I promise." Ponyboy said hugging me and smiling at me.

"Okay, I-I guess you're right, I mean I do have awesome friends who would kill someone over me," I replied smiling and hugging Pony back. It actually felt pretty nice to hug him.

Two-Bit turned the Tv back to Mickey Mouse and we sat there in silence watching the little cartoon he's OBSESSED with. I couldn't help but think about how Mason escaped. When he was being taken away he swore that he would find me and kill me and that he won't give up until he's done it.

I began sweating a little and I began hyperventilating and I began sweating even more, then all of a sudden I couldn't breathe and I was gasping for air.

"Shit she's having another panic attack," Frankie yelled running over to me. Everyone was trying to get me to calm down but my sweating got even worse and I could breathe again but I was breathing super heavily. Then, the room started spinning around and everything got blurry. I started feeling real dizzy when the room got black. The last thing I remember is a worried look on everyone's face