Chapter19 Please Don't Go!

{Kathy}

Ponyboy was runnin as fast as he could back to everyone.

"DARRY!" He yelled every breath

"DARRY I FOUND HER! SHE NEEDS A HOSPITAL FAST!"

He pushed himself to run harder figuring that he was out of ear shot.

We finally made it back to the old store when my eye lids started getting heavy.

"Hurry get in the truck before we lose her Darry instructed.

"But what about Mason?" I managed to say.

"You need to worry about yourself right now Kathy." Darry said sternly.

Pony quickly put me in the vehicle, I couldn't tell what it was cause my vision was blurring more.

"HURRY SHE'S GETTING WEAK!" Paige yelled hysterically. It was true, I was getting very weak. Weaker with every second. It was impossible to see straight. I couldn't sit up. Everyone's voices were becoming distant. My eye lids started getting heavy.

"C'mon Kat, ya gotta stay with me. Keep your eyes open don't go to sleep." Someone said. I couldn't make out who it was.

"I-I'm trying. It's, it's hard." I managed to say.

"Please don't go," Pony said. And that was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

{Ponyboy}

"Please don't go," I cried out. But it was too late. She blacked out. What if she never wakes back up? What if I lose her forever. I just got her I can't lose her already! I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't hold it in. I burst into tears.

"Pony it'll be okay. She's a strong girl. She'll make of through this." Amanda said reassuringly.

"But what if she doesn't? What if she's lost to much blood to survive?" I screamed. She didn't answer. "You know it's a possibility! She could die and there is nothing we can do about it!" I spat.

"Pony calm down, she would never leave without saying goodbye," Johnny said hoping to calm me.

"You don't know that!"

"She may get mad easy but she's too nice to just up and leave."

I couldn't say anything else. I just cried and cried.

A/N omg I am so awful I'm so sorry for taking so long to update I can't believe I did that. I hope you don't hate me. I just kind of had writer's block.. anyways, I might become a cheerleader this year. I know what Paige and Amanda are thinking "THAT'S SO UNLIKE YOU" I know it is but a senior named Anna begged me to join and I'd feel bad saying no so I told her that I'd have to talk to my mom about it. so yeah. I'm trying to put my sadness and depressiveness behind and.move on and do something new! anyway hope you like the chapter again sorry for making you wait so long. So, now here is where I need your guys help. I'm debating whether I should stop here and let your imagination run wild with what you think might happen next or, if I should keep writing more. Leave what you think I should do in the comments. Whichever choice I see the most of is the choice I will go with.