Chapter4 Old friends meet new friends

{Kathy}

"OMFG! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE MY EYES!" I screamed when I saw Jewel, Frankie, Amanda, and Monica sitting in our living room.

"Hey, we missed you so much that when you moved we asked Amanda's mom if she would take us all to live in Tulsa so we can still be together!" Monica said all happy like.

"I'm still trying to take in what I see." Paige said still shocked.

"You guys are stayin here tonight no if, ands or buts about it." I commanded.

"Are you demanding that we stay here for the night?" Amanda asked.

"No."

"That's what I thought."

"OMG PAIGE WE HAVE TO INTRODUCE THEM TO THE GANG TOMORROW!" I yelled at the now excited Paige.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S RIGHT!"

"The gang?" Frankie asked confused.

"Oh yeah uhm when we moved up here this guy in this greaser gang helped us move our stuff all of us except dad who was being stubborn so Darry only helped us. Did you girls see any guys outside when we were coming inside?"

"Yeah why," Jewel asked.

"That's the gang that we are kind of in." Paige replied.

"Well we better get to sleep cause the faster we fall asleep the faster y'all will get to introduce us." Frankie said.

"Right," I replied and we quickly got ready for bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~Morning~~~~~

{Frankie}

I woke up before anyone else did and I didn't like the fact that I was the only one up because it was super quiet and I don't like the quiet. I went over to Paige and shook her awake. "Paige wake up!"

"Hsjfnskdjsjsk," she was half asleep so she wasn't using real words.

I sighed stood up and yelled,"GET UP YOU LAZY MOFO'S!"

Then the girls all jerked awake. Mr. Sexton and Jack even walked into the living room.

"W-what's goin' on here," Mr. Sexton said sleepily.

"It's daylight everyone needs to be up," I said, "plus I want to meet Kathy and Paige's new friends."

"Well let us wake up first," Kathy complained.

"Man your lazy," Amanda said. Kathy just glared at her for a minute then closed her eyes.

"Oh no bitch you gettin yo ass up," I said as I jumped on top of Kat,"DOG PILE ON KITTY KAT!" I yelled. And then all the girls jumped on her too.

"Okay okay I'll get up just let me breathe again." She said. It was barley a whisper.

We all laughed and then got off of her an she rose up and was gasping for air. "Okay before we go we have to fix ourselves up cause you girls may like some of the guys, I know I like one of them I don't know about Paige though, by the way she was staring at the dark skinned boy, she stared a hole in his soul," Kathy said as Paige blushed.

{Kathy}

Me and Paige went up to our rooms while the girls all went to the bathroom. When I got to my room I attacked my makeup and my best outfit. My pants were skinny jeans that were made to be ripped all the way down and there was a few studs around the front pockets. My shirt was a black tank top with a pink lace shirt over it. After I put that on I put a bit of foundation on and then started with my eyes. I put black eyeshadow on half of my eyes and put pink on the other half and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put a dash of blush on and some lipgloss. I put my favorite heart studs in, the hearts were diamonds and the studs were almost as big as my earlobe. I grabbed my high heel low cut boots that my cousin gave me. I checked myself out then headed to the living room.

"Damn girl what took yo- dayum, you look fine." Frankie said when she saw me.

"Well, we all know how bad you want that boy now," Amanda said making me blush. You could kinda see through the little bit of foundation I had on.

"Are you blushing or something, I can't really tell," Frankie asked.

"Who cares if I'm blushing or not," I said giving it away that I was.

"She is," Jewel said.

"Okay can we just go?" Paige asked.

"Oh yeah sure," I replied and we headed off.

~~~~~Time Elapse~~~~~

We got to the Curtis house and saw Pony and Johnny on the porch.

"Hey guys," I said smiling at them as we walked through the gate.

"Where ya goin' dressed like that?" Pony asked me as I blushed a bit.

"Oh no where I was just wantin' ta see if this outfit still fit me and I was too lazy to change into somethin' different so I just put some makeup on to go with it," I replied. He just chuckled and left it at that.

"So who's ya friends here," Johnny asked referring to the girls.

"This is Frankie, Jewel, Amanda, and Monica, our friends from Kentucky, they moved to Tulsa so we could all be together again," Paige said pointing to each of the girls as she said their names.

"We decided to bring them over and introduce them to all you guys," I said looking at my feet.

"Well come on in, I'm sure the guys would love to have more sisters in the gang," Ponyboy said with a wink. Me and Paige understood what it meant but the girls just looked confused as me and my sister giggled.

We went inside and said hi to the gang and plopped on the couch.

"Who are they," Soda asked coming out of the kitchen.

"These are Kathy and Paige's friends from Kentucky. This Frankie, Jewel, Amanda, and Monica." Johnny said introducing the girls for us. Thank you Johnnycakes.

Soda was staring at Jewel the same way I stared at Pony yesterday.

"Hey Soda, is there something in particular you want, cause your staring a hole through my friend," I said making the whole gang laugh and causing Soda to turn as red as a tomato.

Just then Dally walked through the door and saw the girls.

"Oh great, more cheerleaders for when we play football." He said making me want to punch the shit out of him. "Darry, isn't it bad enough we have two."

"What the hell is your fucking problem. I mean what the fuck did we do to you. Why do you hate us, and do we look like a couple of slutty ass cheerleaders?" I said furious.

He just glared at me and walked off.

"Nobody's ever stood up to Dal like that, you must have a lot of guts to talk to him like that," Two-Bit said surprised.

"Yeah well he deserves to be talked to like that," I replied still pissed at Dallas.

Me and the girls just decided to stay at the Curtis'. We all shared stories about each other and got to know each other better. We told them why it made us so mad to be called cheerleaders because we absolutely hated them, Paige used to be a cheerleader but she quit cause she didn't like it and plus the girls were mean to her and tried to control her life. We stayed up late that night just rambling on about stuff. We all went to bed at 3am that night. And boy were we exhausted