Sequel of I Just Love You

“Yixing did you see where did I put my necktie?” Kris asked, shouting across the room.

“Which one?” Yixing shout back.

“Our school necktie.” Kris asked and face palmed himself. Yixing is such a blur head at times.

“Oh, I washed it, it’s in the washing machine.” He said and Kris went and gets it.

“Thank you sweetie.” He said and gave Yixing a kiss on the cheek. “Breakfast’s ready?” He asked and Yixing nodded.

“Where’s Luhan and Sehun?” He asked and Kris shrugged.

“Probably overslept again.” He said and knocked on the HunHan couple’s door.

“In a minute!” Yixing heard Sehun shouting.

“Hurry up or we’ll be late!” Yixing said and Kris chuckled.

“I see they have fun last night.” Kris said and Yixing gave him a punch on the chest.

“Pervert.” He said and chuckled.

Yixing had been dragged by Kris to move in and stay with him and Sehun had decided to move in with Luhan too. So now there are four guys living in an apartment and things go out of control easily. Sehun and Luhan would be yelling at each other when they are playing games and would argue about which type of console is better, the PS3 or the X-Box One.

Kris and Yixing prefer to be more quiet, not loud and noisy like the HunHan couple. They would always go to cafés to enjoy their afternoon, or just go to the park and enjoy ice cream together.

And every morning they would just squeeze into Kris’s car to go to school with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun moved into Chanyeol’s apartment because apparently, according to Baekhyun, Chanyeol is not a very tidy person and he doesn’t want his boyfriend to be a messy person. Kris would fetch them on the way to school and the six of them would squeeze in the car.

What really drives Kris crazy is the constant bickering of Sehun and Baekhyun. Sehun would disturb Baekhyun by calling him names and Baekhyun would always tease him about his hair color and his lisps. Chanyeol and Luhan? Don’t even talk about them, Chanyeol would be laughing and hitting anyone who is next to him and Luhan would laugh and looked like he had lost the screw to his jaw.

“You’re later than usual today.” Baekhyun said when he got in the car.

“Thanks to Luhan and Sehun.” Kris said.

“Gee thanks parrot.” Baekhyun said to Sehun and Sehun scoffed, because he dyed his hair in rainbow colors (Note: Luhan really liked it.), Baekhyun had been calling him parrot ever since.

“Excuse me?” He asked.

“You heard me, parrot.” Baekhyun said again and Chanyeol began to laugh.

“Chanyeol, it’s not even that funny!” Kris said and that just makes things worst. He would start making lame jokes that would make Kris go crazy and Baekhyun laugh even louder.

“Remind me again why did I even agree to carpool with you all?” Kris asked Yixing and he smiles.

“Because it’s easier and since we’re living together and Chanyeol just lives a few streets away, we can’t possibly let them take the uncomfortable bus do we?” Yixing asked and looked at Kris. Kris melts away whenever Yixing looked at him like that.

“Okay, okay… But they are so loud!” Kris said.

“Well, isn’t that a good thing? I mean they are the mood makers.” Yixing said.