I Love You Mr. Bodyguard

“Can you please stop following me around?” Lay turns around and asked.

“I’m sorry sir but this is what your father hired me to do.”

Lay sighed and just continued walking.

Kris Wu. His bodyguard’s name is Kris Wu. A 186 cm tall Chinese guy who his father had hired to protect him.

A week ago, Lay’s mum- Mrs. Zhang had told him about his new bodyguard and being the stubborn kid he is, Lay rejected the idea till the very end.

“I’m 19 this year!” Lay protested when he knew that his bodyguard will be here this afternoon.

“Now honey, you know how dangerous it is nowadays.”

His mum was right. Being the son of one of the richest family in Korea sure is dangerous. People will try to harm you, try to kidnap you, try to get money from you and your family whichever way possible. He was almost kidnapped that morning and if it wasn’t for Sehun and Baekhyun’s martial arts skills, he might be in a hut, somewhere in the forest all tied up now.

“Sir, your new bodyguard has arrived.” His butler said.

Lay just nods and continues watching the TV. He didn’t even bother to turn and look at Kris when he stepped into the living room. Kris too understands that Lay feels like he doesn’t need him, he just stood there in the corner of the room and not doing anything.

Lay got bored of watching TV and he got up, he turned around and saw Kris at the corner.

“You must be the new bodyguard.” He said.

“Yes.”

“Do whatever you want. Just don’t follow me.” Lay said and went upstairs.

“But it’s my job following you around.”

“I’m in my house. I don’t see there’s anyone that could kidnap me here.” Lay said sarcastically.

“No… I think not.” Kris said.

Lay rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his room. He flopped on the bed and text his friends.

Lay: It’s boring with a bodyguard around.

Baekhyun: Bodyguard?

Sehun: Whoa cool!

Lay: It’s not cool! Now I have no freedom. I can’t even meet up with you guys without having him following me around.

Sehun: Does he wear suits and have sunglasses like they show in the movies?

Baekhyun: Sehun….

Lay: He does wear a suit though. I bet the sunglasses are in his chest pockets.

Sehun: Sounds cool.

Baekhyun: Wanna hang out? We could dump him if you want.

Sehun: That’s not something nice to do. He could lose his job.

Lay: I don’t need him anyway, nice idea Baekhyun.

Sehun: Did you forget that you almost got kidnap this morning?

Baekhyun: Oh yeah, that. Better keep him around.

Lay: You guys sounded like my mum!

Baekhyun: Are you coming or not?

Lay: Fine! Meet at the ice cream parlour like usual.