Happy Family! (Requested)

Yoojin opened her eyes and yawned. Monday morning, the best kind of morning. She turned and saw her husband, Kai, sleeping next to her with his mouth slightly opened. She smiled and pushed his jaw to close his mouth. Yoojin got out of bed and head towards the bathroom. She wasn't feeling really well, he throat was sore and she had a runny nose. She started coughing while she was brushing her teeth.

"Come on." She whispers to herself. "Not now."

After taking a hot shower, she walks towards her son, Jonghyun's room. She opened the door and walked towards him.

"Jonghyun, time to wake up. You have school today." She said while ruffling his hair.

"I don' want to." Jonghyun whined and pull the sheets to hide his face.

"I'm calling your father if you're not getting up."

"Okay, okay. I'm up." Jonghyun said as he climbed out of bed.

"Want me to help you make your bed?" Yoojin asked.

"Mom, I'm 6. I can do it." Jonghyun said and Yoojin laughed.

"Brush your teeth young man. We don't want any cavities now do we?" Yoojin asked. And just as finished her sentence, she started coughing again.

"Are you okay mom?" Jonghyun asked, worried about his mother. "You don't seem well." He said.

"I'm fine sweetie." Yoojin said and smiled. "Now go ahead, we don't want to be late for school do we?" She said and gave him a gentle push.

Jonghyun looked at his mother and walked slowly into the bathroom. Yoojin walked back into her bedroom and shook Kai gently.

"Chagiya, wake up. It's morning." She said gently. Kai opened his eyes and blinked.

"Morning sunshine." He said and smiled. He moved up to kiss Yoojin but she turned away.

"Not today chagiya. No kisses today. I think I'm sick."

"What?" Kai said and looked at her. "Let me see." He said and placed his hand on her forehead. "You seem a little feverish."

"Really?" Yoojin looked at Kai. "I don't feel feverish." She said and placed her hands on her own forehead.

"You should probably rest today." Kai said.

"I can't, I have things to do today." She said.

"I'll help you do it." Kai said. "It's not that hard, right?"

"Are you sure you're gonna do it?" She asked. "I'm not so sure about it."

"I'll be fine. Besides, EXO doesn't have any schedules this whole month. Just tell me what to do and when to do them."

"Okay... If you insisted." Yoojin said and smiled. "Well, first you have to make breakfast and pack lunch for Jonghyun, send him to school, and then pick up the groceries; the list is on the fridge door."

"Uh huh... And then...?"

"Then make lunch for us, do the laundry and go pick up Junghyun."

"Wait, why can't I just make our lunch and Jonghyun's lunch together?" Kai asked, confused.

"If you do it that way, our lunch would be cold and unappetizing." Yoojin said.

"Ah..."

"Oh yeah, today you have to go and help your mum make kimchi."

"Say what?"

"Yeah, I told you last week, have you forgotten?" Yoojin looked at Kai.

"Yeah... Sorry bout that."