E.X.O

"Lay your phone is ringing." Kai said and Lay turned to look for his phone. He picked it up and stares at it.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Tao asked.

"Oh, right." Lay said and ran out of the practice room. He hesitates and answers the phone.

"Yah yah why did it took so long for you to answer?" Kris's voice blasted through the phone.

"....." Lay kept quiet.

"I've heard you guys won 1st place today. Congrats on that." Kris said.

"Why are you calling right now?" Lay asked with his voice shaking.

"Lay..."

"You haven't call in months, so, why now?"

"I... I'm sorry." Kris can say nothing but apologize.

"Don't be." Lay said. "I'm hanging up if there's nothing else."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"How have you guys been?" Kris asked.

"Fine." Lay replied. "We're good."

"And you?"

Lay kept quiet.

"You haven't been up all night trying to perfect one move, have you?" Kris asked in a concerned tone.

"Why do you care?" Lay asked.

"Because I...." Kris stopped for a while. "I miss you and I love you." He said.

Lay stood still. His heartbeat increases it speed, his face feels hot and he's sweating a lot. He had missed those three words. Those three words that Kris used to tell him every time they're together.

"Then why... Why did you not come back? Why did you stop contacting me? WHY?" Lay asked.

"I can't okay? I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Don't you remember of how they keep a close look on call logs?" Kris asked.

"They...? You mean manager hyungs...?" Lay asked.

"Yes." Kris said. "Them."

"But why did you call now? What difference does it make?"

"I'm in Korea now." Kris suddenly said.

"You're what...?" Lay was surprised.

"I'm in Korea. And I wanted to meet you. I want to see you."

"I can't." Lay said. "We're busy."

"Just a little while?"

Lay wanted to act as cold as he can towards Kris, but he can't. He still loves him and he misses him a lot too.

"I'll see what I can do..." Lay said.

"Who are you calling?" Lay heard someone asking on the other line.

"It's Lay." Kris said.

"LAY? Let me talk to him!" IT'S LUHAN'S VOICE!

"Luhan?" Lay asked. "Luhan is that you?"

"Oh my god I missed you so much Lay!" Luhan said with tears in his eyes. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Lay said. "Why are you two together?"

"We were talking about maybe collaborating or something of a sort." Luhan said. "Anyway is Xiumin there?"

"Xiumin...?" Lay paused for a while. "Hold on, I'll go grab him."