"We will fight for what we deserve! Those puny pack members will never know what hit them once we're through with them. Our allies are ready and we shall bring all those who did us wrong down! We will never have to live like this again!" Evan's voice boomed over the crowd, entrancing them with his encouraging words. Like an orchestra, the people surrounding Arsen howled with excitement, their heads tilting to the moon, crying out to the Goddess above. With a smirk, he joined in, his melodic howl echoing to the moon with all he had.

    He may not have a pack, but deep inside of him this was the closest one he was probably ever going to get.

   -

    "Arsen, brother, how have you been?" Evan smirked, eyeing his brother up and down as he sat in the dusty tent. Arsen shrugged, hating the way his brother smelt rotten.

    "What do you want Evan?" Arsen scowled, not like his presence in the tiny tent he called a house. He never liked how his brother treated him like a friend when it was partially his fault for making him become a rogue. Even though he admired his brother's confidence and share the same views on Alphas, Evan was part of the reason he became a rogue. He tolerated him enough.

   "I have a proposition for you, you know that BloodHowl pack?" Evan spat put with distaste, the name rolling hard off his tongue. Arsen growled at the pack name, a swirl of anger coming in within as he looked at his brother who smirked at his reaction.

   "What about them?" he replied, a small ounce of hatred spitting of his tongue.

   "We want to give them a little taste of what we have to offer, maybe little fires here and there. It's also a scouting mission, see where they are the weakest and gather supplies," he informed his brother. Evan's eyes snapped to him, he liked the sound of havoc amongst that pack. 

    "We're starting a war soon Arsen, we need to show these Alphas who is going to be the boss around here. Revenge is only sweet unless everything works to plan, I want you to be apart of it. Think brother, it will be good for you, being cooped here in this filth is terrible for the mind." he continued with a defiant tone. Arsen raised an eyebrow, liking his plan. It was true, he had been stuck in this place called a small village for months now, never going out with his brother and his group. Arsen knew what he wanted to do.

    "So the question is, you in?" Evan asked slowly, deep inside he knew his brother was going to help. They both wanted vengeance for different things, but they focused on one person, the leader, the Alpha. It only took Arsen seconds to reply.

    "I'm in,"

     "Two warriors twelve o' clock and nine o'clock, they'll rotate very soon, five minutes," Evan informed his brother as they crouched down low in the shrubs, hiding a good hundred metres or so, their skin slightly covered in a scent-hiding perfume. Arsen's eyes scanned the pack border, noticing the warriors walking around, never taking their eyes off the forest in front of them. They were on the east side of the pack, one the weaker sides as it held thick trees and rivers, plus fewer warriors were stationed here, making it easier for the rogues to find ways to get into the pack.

    A good fifty rogues hid with them behind trees, skin covered in dirt and leaves to for camouflage, claws extended and snarls invaded their face. They were there for one purpose, to wreak havoc, gather supplies and show that rogues were not weak. They were going to show that a war was coming, and nothing was going to bring them down. Arsen's fingers tingled with excitement, he was ready to shift into his midnight coloured wolf, Griffin was waiting for the taste of being free. However, Arsen felt that Griffin was uneasy, something inside the pack was not right and it had made Arsen worry that something was going to happen.