Day Dreaming. Chpt 12

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"At a birthday party-" she smiled grabbing a purple ball and turning back to the lane where Stiles, Jackson, Lydia, and Brooke all sat. "When I was 8." I said under my breath.

I took a green ball from the rack turning around to see Lydia pressed against Jackson as she was about to take her first turn.

Sitting down I looked to my left to see Brooke and Stiles smiling and laughing at eachother.

She looked beautiful tonight, her hair pulled back off her face, that was always my favorite look on her even though I did like it natural better.

She looked my way smiling and giving a little wave which I saw before I looked up to her face to see her smiling back at me. Stiles also gave me a smirk mouthing 'you are scrwed bro' as he pointed to the lane where Allison now stood rolling the ball and getting a strike.

She high fives Lydia on her way back to her seat next to me where I congratulated her on a job well done.

My leg started tapping and I started twittiling my thumbs. I really was screwed I am going to make a fool out of myself.

It didn't help that during Jackson's turn he also got a strike.

I got up taking the ball and shaking my head.

"You can do it Scott!" Allison said.
And I turned and smiled noticing Brooke and Stiles with their hands over their eyes. They must have been nervous for me.

I walked up letting the ball roll from my hands as I closed my eyes not opening them until I heard Jackson begin to laugh.

Opening my eyes I realize that I had gotten a gutter ball.

I turned around in time to see Allison glaring at Jackson before saying.
"Jackson you mind shutting up?"

That's my girl! Well not my girl but I hope she will be soon.

Jackson shook his head
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm just flashing back to the words I'm a great bowler."
He began laughing again as I turned to see Brooke and Stiles shaking their heads at me.

Looking at them for just a second more I also noticed that their hands sat on Stiles' lap intertwined. They were holding hands...

"He just needs a little time to warm up." Brooke said looking towards Jackson

"Ya but maybe he also needs the kiddy bumpers."

Lydia laughed at Jackson's statement

"Don't laugh too hard sis, you got a gutter ball your first turn too."
Brooke said standing up to look for a ball considering her turn was next. I watched her hand pull away from Stiles' as he squeezed her hand tighter before she actually pulled away, causing her to smirk at him and giggle.

My knees went a little weak at the sound of her laugh but I slowly snapped out of it when I heard Allison's voice.

"Make sure you shoot for the middle."
I nodded back at her turning around and ignoring whatever block headed comment Jackson made from his seat.

I walked up to the lane looking up to god and praying to get at least one pin down so I don't make a complete idiot out of myself.

Letting the ball go I watched it slide down the middle of the lane and go straight towards the... Gutter.

I can't believe this is happening.

Jackson laughed again as I returned to my seat.

Brooke got up and walked to the lane with a purple ball in hand and let it go crossing her legs and watching the ball go down the lane. The ball connected with the pins causing her to get a strike.

She turned around and jumped up and down smiling. Running towards us, I expected to get up and spin her around, but she ran over to stiles instead and hugged him. When he put her down they walked hand in hand to the rack as he selected a ball and they headed back to the lane.

Brooke placed her hand over the one of his that held the ball and guided it back and watched him let it go.

Stiles' ball went down the lane and crashed into The pins causing four to fall the first time and two to fall the second time.

No one said anything to him because Jackson knew if he made a comment Brooke would have him murdered later.

They sat back down into their bench and Brooke spread her legs across the seats and rested her head on Stiles lap. He ran his fingers trough the bottom of her hair and I zoned out for so long on what they were doing I had managed to miss Lydia bowl and get again a score of about 5.

Allison and Jackson went and soon enough I was back up at the lane frozen.

Allison ran up behind me.

"Scott your thinking too much."
She whispered

"I know I'm sorry I'm ruining this." I said as she began to shake her head no

"No not at all but, I wouldn't mind shutting them up so just clear your head. And think about something nice."

"Like what?" I said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Think about me..." She whispered again.
"Naked."

*day dream*
I smirked beginning to picture her, beginning to picture me and her, kissing, together. As we seperated from the kiss I ran my fingers through her long hair. The auburn waves getting tangled as I pulled my fingers through... I jerked my head back assuming id see Allison, I mean I was literally day dreaming about something she just said to me. But it wasn't her I was with in my day dream.
It was Brooke.
*end*

I let the ball fire out of my hand and down the lane getting a strike.

I turned around looking at my feat dazed and confused from what I just pictured happening... Just like last summer.

Allison laughed and smiled at me as I returned to my seat.

"Told you I was right!" Allison said grabbing my leg and squeezing it.

"Ya.. I never doubted you." I said staring blankly at the ground.

Brooke's pov

Stiles' hand wrapped around mine as he played with my fingers, the game was over and Scott had surprisingly turned it around at the last minute.

Stiles and I finished in a close second leaving Jackson to grumble about not winning.

The car ride home wasnt long and we filled the time listening to bands we both liked including second hand serenade and all time low.

After the song fall for you by second hand serenade came on I turned the music down a bit and turned to face Stiles.

He looked at me a little confussed at first but then proceeded to ask me what was on my mind.

"You don't think Allison is prettier than me do you?" I questioned looking down a my feet.

"Oh god no, I mean she is really bad ass and kinda sexy and stuff with that whole my dads a hunter an- owwww." Stiles said as I hit his arm.

"Not funny." I said looking at his stunned expression. I laughed not able to stay mad at him.

"Brooke I think YOU are the most beautiful girl in the world. There could be a million Allison Argents and I'd still chose the one and only Brooklyn Bee Martin."

I smiled and rolled my eyes as he lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it.

~~~~~
Hey guys!!! I know I haven't posted in forever please don't kill me. I have had papers due at school and friend stuff and then my phone got broken. So it's been a long couple of weeks! but I have manger to write the latest chapter so tell me how you guys like it!!! I tried to do something different by using Scott's pov as well as Brooke's so if you liked that style be sure to comment or message me that as well! thank you guys!

Vote, read, follow!
-Xoxo Hailey