African Love-Chapter 13

Here it is the moment you've all been waiting for enjoy!

Chapter 13

My head was about to explode.

"You what!"

"Shhh...keep it down I don't want everyone to hear!"

"You saw them making out behind a soda machine!" I said quietly this time

"Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. It's just I forgot and when I got an email from my mom this morning from Ms. Boss about our paper due I remembered and I wanted to tell you today"

"But when we're going camping with him for a week!" I still said in a whisper

"I know!, I thought it wasn't a big deal at first because I thought it was your 'mom' but then I thought why would she be here when you weren't at school then I looked closer and it was Ms. Boss. I got totally grossed out and went straight over to tell you but then it just slipped my mind"

"You.......you just, I can't even look at you right now!". I walked out of the room and went and sat down next to Sarah.

"Ley!, please I was going to tell you but I didn't want it to ruin the family"

"Oh, so you tell me now so that I can have all this pressure on me and not you, well guess what it doesn't work like that!" I said in front of everybody.

"Um....guys what's going on?" Tristan asked us

"Oh nothing just talking about our periods" I said looking at Rachel who was now sitting next to Tristan about to cry.

"I said I was sorry, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Does anyone hear someone talking because I don't"

"Leylani!, what's going on" Valarie said looking back at us

"I have to use the restroom excuse me" I said getting up from my seat and going to the bathroom. I got in and sat down in the tiny room. I was thinking about what Rachel told me and maybe I was getting a little out of control but I don't believe her when she said she just forgot. I wouldn't forget if that was her dad. She said she was coming to my house to tell me what made her forget that fast.

I was thinking that over and over when I heard some knock on the door.

Knock Knock

"Go away!" I said noticing that I was crying

They knocked again and this time I got up and opened the door.

"I said go awa-" I looked and Tristan was standing there looking at me

"What! are you here to yell at me, tell me I'm being a bad friend because It's the other way around"

He didn't say anything he just stepped inside and closed the door. We were really close now and I didn't like where it was going.

"Tristan it's to small for you to be in here?"

"I thought you were using the restroom?"

"I am now can you please leave?"

"It's been 5 minutes and you aren't using the toilet"

I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer which I didn't have.

"I..I just need some space right now that's all". He kept starring at me then he took his hands and placed them on my cheeks gently whipping away my tears. Then he moved in closer to where our lips barely touched and he looked me in the eyes one more time and he kissed me. He kissed me with passion, it was like love at first sight. I was shocked at first then went with the flow. We then started having a full blown make out session in the bathroom. He pushed me up against the wall and we kissed more. I moaned in between kissing him and that made him even more happy so he started kissing my neck.