707 ~ Hurt

(art by ReneAlexa - DA)

I love Seven too much and I haven't even played his route yet

I'm 90% sure this will give hints of spoilers.
Someone spoiled Seven's ending ;-;
I'll still play it though lolol

Enjoy!~
___

She griped the sides of her sweater

She griped the sides of her sweater. Crouched down on the floor, she tried her best to quiet down her sobs. Her hair however was all messy and her face was wet with tears.

She never knew how much of an impact he had on her. He was the main reason she figured out her feelings for Seven. He had allowed her into this life. He deserved none of this. He was kind and thoughtful to everyone. He was like the brother she never had.

He never deserved this.

He was destined to do great things.

Why would anyone do this to him?

Her hands traveled up to her head, pulling on her soft (h/c) hair. She wanted the pain to stop. She wanted all the painful thoughts to go away. She wanted nothing but peace.

"(Name)?"

Seven gave her that peace. He held her so tightly she couldn't breathe. She didn't mind though. She focused on his breathing, his warmth, his strange but delicious scent of chips and soda.

"Thank you."

His eyes burned

His eyes burned.

The numbers and letters on the screen were a complete blur. He blinked and focused again on his work. He couldn't stop now, not when he was so close. He needed to save him. He needed reassurance he was safe.

He stopped his furious typing and leaned back on his chair.

I'm so close. I'm so close.

His stomach grumbled, signaling the need for food. His head and every body part ached.

I'm so close.

"Seven?"

He spins around in his chair only to be met with warm lips on his.

"You've been working too hard. Relax."

At this point he didn't need to. Her voice was enough comfort. She gave him a warm love filled hug, letting Seven nuzzle her head. Her hair smelled like honey, her skin was soft on his. His grip tightened on his girl.

She was there and that's all he needed.

"Thank you."

___

Was that warm and fluffy I dunno