Laurance Zvahl ~ Right Decision

Q/N: Let's just pretend Garroth isn't about to die alright?! :,(
This story takes place in Phoenix Drop.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

-3rd Person-

Aphmau chose Garroth.
Reuniting after months apart.
And She chose him.
Leaving Laurance heartbroken.

The moment Aph chose Garroth, Laurance just stood there, not knowing what to do. So many questions swirled in his mind.
Did she ever really loved me?
Has she forgotten all our moments?
Why did this happen to me?
Am I not good enough?
Should I be happy for Garroth and Aphmau?
What do I do now?

He ran back to the portal, not wanting to see the two kiss, and arrived at the home of the Phoenix Alliance. He quickly ran and stood outside of the house of his best friend, (Y/N). She was always there for him whenever he needed comfort. (Y/N) would know what to do, he was sure of it. He knocked on the door 5 times, a code both Laurance and (Y/N) used to know that it was them behind the door.
"Come in, Laurance!"

He turned the doorknob, opened the door, and walked in to see his beautiful (H/C) hair colored friend in the kitchen cooking dinner. She turned to him and flashed a smile.
"Hey Laur, need anything? Maybe you want some dinn-" She looked at his tear-stained cheeks, turns off the stove and rushes to him.
"Laurance! What happened with Aphmau?"

Laurance gave a small smile at (Y/N)'s worried expression, but then frowned again at the thought of Aphmau and Garroth. (Y/N) led Laurance to the living room and sat him down on the couch, plopping down right next to him.
"Laurance? Please tell me.... You know I'm here for you..." (Y/N) said, with her pleading (E/C) eyes.
Laurance looks down at his lap and sighs, "Aphmau chose Garroth..... over me..."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen. She was sure that Aphmau would choose Laurance. She told him this each day, the same exact thing, despite her small crush on her best friend. With his charming good looks, kind, helpful and comical personality, great cooking abilities, and his passionate romantic side, why wouldn't Aphmau choose him?
(Y/N) thought for a moment, what could she do to make Laurance feel better? She took a deep breath.
"Laurance, please don't be upset..." She says, "She doesn't know what she's missing..." She smiles and brings Laurance's chin up to face her. "I've said this so many times to you, Laur... I don't know why Aphmau can't see you're perfect."
Laurance smiles slightly, and continues to look in (Y/N)'s eyes.
"Aph probably doesn't realize she's missing your gorgeous eyes..." She smiles, " and your soft light brown hair..." She twirls a strand of his hair on her finger, as Laurance chuckles.
"OoOooOOo, and she probably doesn't know that you're TICKLISH!!" (Y/N) jumps on top of Laurance and tickles his sides. Laurance laughs hard and tries to pry her away. Eventually she stops and they both laugh. (Y/N) gets up, "She's also missing out on that laugh of yours!" She giggles and helps Laurance up.
"Let's say that she just made a mistake not choosing you!" says (Y/N). Laurance looks in her mesmerizing (E/C) eyes. Both are blushing from how close they are to each other, but don't move at all. Laurance looks from her eyes to her lips. (Y/N)'s breath catches. Laurance slowly leans in and closes the gap between them.

He slowly but lovingly kisses her, while (Y/N) freezes for a second. Then slowly she kisses back. Laurance puts his arms around her waist as (Y/N)'s wrap his neck. (Y/N) feels as if she was in heaven, with his soft lips against hers. They stay in this position for a few minutes until they needed to breath. Their foreheads touching, Laurance caresses her cheek softly with his hand and whispers,

"I don't think it was a mistake..."

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

The End!
Can I just say that Laurance looks really cute in that picture?!
Plus, his voice is HEAVENLY!!!
680 words